Kong Zoom Groom
  • These only cost $9 and they are truly AMAZING
  • Something I love is you can brush your dogs in any motion, circular, anything you really want

• by miszANH

I have two beloved dogs, but I DO NOT LOVE their shedding :) This has been a major issue in my home for quite some time. Never knowing about grooming, I was stuck with dog hair all over the house, and I would never wear my nice clothes at home, because once the hairs got into the fiber, they would not come out! I recently begun taking my dog to training classes, and we went over grooming. The trainer showed me this dog brush, and when I first saw it, there was a lot of doubt in my mind.

I would have NEVER guessed that this would

be my brush! It is completely rubber and I just had no idea how this tool was going to get rid of all that hair! My trainer let me use it on my dog, and I was so shocked at how much hair it loosened up. I immediately purchased one.

These only cost $9 and they are truly AMAZING! I still don’t know how they work but because of all the hair I see coming out, knowing that is not going to be all around my house is what sold me. This brush is so small, and fits right in your hand comfortably.

My dogs LOVE it,

• it is actually more like a massage than a brushing. It took me about 10 times before I was able to really get all that excess hair out, but now that I have, I brush them daily and their fur is so beautiful, and I never see any hair coming off my dogs when they are being petted, etc.

Now, I can’t say this enough, BRUSH THEM OUTSIDE. I say this because the brush does not trap all the hairs, so many of them will just be loosely sitting on your dogs back.

After you “loosen” up the hairs, you have to physically brush them away with

your hand. I find the brush actually tends to hold more of the underfur, and then the stray hairs from the dogs coat will be what you have to brush off with your hands.

Something I love is you can brush your dogs in any motion, circular, anything you really want. Th dogs just think of it as a special treat, and it’s like a bonding with them.

I can’t say how much this has cut down on their shedding, if you use it daily, your dog WON’T shed anymore. And the fact that I can groom them myself, and not pay someone else to do it, is well worth it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2926101309380931/k2311a1026/10.26.10