LA Gear Footwear: Brandi Sneaker
  • After finally walking right out of my favorite, heavily worn sneakers, I found myself having to break down and search for another pair and headed to the nearest JC Penny outlet
  • I haven't seen a reason to not purchase this brand of shoe in the future, it is a quality shoe and the price was, in my opinion, very reasonable

• by Andi Bryant
      After finally walking right out of my favorite, heavily worn sneakers, I found myself having to break down and search for another pair and headed to the nearest JC Penny outlet. I scanned their selection of shoes and came across their display of LA Gear sneakers. I spotted one I particularly liked the style of.

It had a decent weight to it, nice level of cushioning inside and afforded a nice, clean look. The

color scheme was pleasing, blue and white, but the style name caused me to put the shoe down without ever giving it a chance.

It sported the style name ‘Mariah’ after pop singer Mariah Carey, who I don’t particularly care for and didn’t have the desire to sport her shoe. I followed down the shoe display and came across a second choice, a style name ‘Brandi’.

Since I don’t know much about the Brandi ...

• in which the shoe was named for, I had no reason to not at least give this style a fitting. As with the first, it was also well cushioned, clean in appearance.

It fit well. Reluctant only because of the trendy style naming platform that LA Gear employs, I did in fact purchased this shoe.

It was a comfortable wear from the day I initially put it on and remains comfortable still.

I didn’t go through a break in phase of blisters and tripping that is so characteristic of stiff, new shoes.

I haven’t seen a reason to not purchase this brand of shoe in the future, it is a quality shoe and the price was, in my opinion, very reasonable. I’m just struggling with the idea of a trendy naming game that seems to focus on a younger group of ladies.

I almost feel too old to be wearing this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 552502130930428/k2311a0225/2.25.07