Branford Uni-Ball ONYX Pen  » Other  »
  • It has a comfortable weight behind it so it's not heavy in hand, which I find to be another positive aspect for a more well defined writing experience
  • One problem I found (as is the case with all other pens as I am left handed) is the ink's tendency to spread as my hand moves across the page
  • Upon trying out this pen, I did, in fact purchase another package of them because I enjoyed the product to that level

• by Andi Bryant
      Streamline and trim, this smooth writing implement affords the writer a comfortable grip. The ink itself delivers flawless lines in its flow, devoid of smudges, spats and broken lines as many ball point pens tend to deliver.

It has a comfortable weight behind it so it’s not heavy in hand, which I find to

be another positive aspect for a more well defined writing experience.

As for color, this pen delivers a pleasant blue ink.

One problem I found (as is the case with all other pens as I am left handed) is the ink’s tendency to spread as my hand moves across the page.

The smudging ...

• occurs because of the ink’s inability to dry quickly, and since I don’t have the signature left-handed arch when I write, the fresh ink is directly in my hand’s path.

This tends to compromises the integrity of the page thus lowering work quality.

Since the same is found in all pens that I’ve tried, I

can’t fault this as anything more than a personal struggle.

Upon trying out this pen, I did, in fact purchase another package of them because I enjoyed the product to that level.

Being a writer, it’s necessary to be comfortable with the required tools for the profession, and this pen fits the bill nicely.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122502130920428/k2311a0225/2.25.07