The Golden Horseshoe  » Entertainment  »
1313 Harbor Boulevard, Anaheim, California 92802
  • The barbecue sauce that they give with their chicken strips is some of the best barbecue sauce I’ve ever tasted
  • Sometimes they have a strawberry parfait desert that is delicious
  • I love that because it makes the meal more affordable
  • Both shows at the Golden Horseshoe make my experience great

• by Kim Miller

The Golden Horseshoe at Disneyland in Anaheim, California is not just a restaurant. It is also a great place to be entertained. We go to Disneyland every year and love the Golden Horseshoe.

The food at the Golden Horseshoe is fantastic. They serve chicken strips and fish strips. The barbecue sauce that they give with their chicken strips is some of the best barbecue sauce I’ve ever tasted. The meal comes with fries and I love it. They also have some great desserts too. Sometimes they have a strawberry parfait desert that is delicious. I loved it so much that I started making it at home. They

have funnel cakes that are great too. They are light and fluffy with delicious toppings. They like all other eateries with fountain drinks at Disneyland give free tap water to guests. I love that because it makes the meal more affordable. The prices at The Golden Horseshoe are very reasonable too.

The restaurant is set up as an old time saloon. It is peaceful and unique. I love to go there and just sit and relax. The tables are comfortable and the atmosphere is fun. The Golden Horseshoe is also very cool and comfortable on a hot summer day.

The Golden Horseshoe not only has great food. They offer ...

• some hilarious entertainment that we go to see several times when visiting Disneyland. First of all they have Billy Hill and the Hillbillies. A very funny show where several “Billy’s” play guitars, fiddles and tell fun jokes. They also involve the audience in the show. I love their show because it is so funny. Several times the lead Billy, Kirk Wall, has involved me in the show. I love how they all interact with the audience. They also have the audience sing with them and it is a lot of fun.

The other show in the Golden Horseshoe is The Laughingstock Company. They use to play

outside of the Golden Horseshoe but have been moved inside a couple of days a week. Their show is also funny and interactive. They act out a story and the audience participates. It is so funny to watch because you never know what is going to happen with the audience being involved too.

Both shows at the Golden Horseshoe make my experience great. It is a lot of fun to duck out of the heat on a hot day, have a great meal, and enjoy a great show. I really enjoy visiting the Golden Horseshoe when I go to Disneyland. It is a place I visit several times every visit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5926101309170831/k2311a1026/10.26.10