N-Sync - I’ll Never Stop - Single  » Music  »
  • I think one of the reasons they were successful was their more street appearance and the fact their their love songs seemed far more edgy and upbeat

• by JustHonest

N-Sync a boy band from America that suddenly seemed to be huge over in the U.K. I think one of the reasons they were successful was their more street appearance and the fact their their love songs seemed far more edgy and upbeat.

This was the case with I’ll Never Stop. It was a really lively track, certainly upbeat but as well as that I think the song had quite a serious meaning

behind it as well.

People that are in love with someone that doesn’t love them back knows how much that can hurt and this is exactly what this is about.

It’s about the determination to win the love of someone as well and how it feels like that when you love someone your heart is in their hand so anything they do might inadvertently hurt you.

It’s about that desire that you shouldn’t just give ...

• up if you love someone because they might just be the one and if you really do love them that much then maybe you can just wait and wait for that person.

It’s easy to see that the song might be seen as a little simplistic if you take it to the letter like that because you don’t want people waiting for something that is never going to happen.

However I once had strong

feelings for a girl who was leaving for a stint in America about the time this was released and I have to admit that this inspired me. Maybe the lyrics just rang true with me and it helped me get by because it made me believe.

It just goes to show that even boy band sometimes have a message that can really hit hope and give you strength just when you need it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1426101309090831/k2311a1026/10.26.10