Westlife - Flying Without Wings - Single  » Music  »
  • A song sang by Westlife, but in my opinion, most likely to have been wrote by their manager, at least he was their manager at the time, Ronan Keating
  • The reason why I suggest it was put together by Ronan is the lyrics
  • Ronan was married and at the time I think his wife had just given birth to their first child

• by JustHonest

A song sang by Westlife, but in my opinion, most likely to have been wrote by their manager, at least he was their manager at the time, Ronan Keating.

The reason why I suggest it was put together by Ronan is the lyrics. This is without doubt a love song, it’s all about how you find love and

how it can make you feel when you have it.

Ronan was married and at the time I think his wife had just given birth to their first child.

References to finding that special thing and flying without wings. Those who have been in love, or even felt lust to a certain know how it can make you feel.

The song takes you through all the feelings you have, all the things that you find wonderful about the person you love and why. Interestingly many of the reasons are so simple and this is why the song works so well because whilst the writer is very privileged and the performers are very privileged the song is actually ...

• Westlife - Flying Without Wings - Single
      about something very simple.

Not only that but the song is actually very inspiring both with the use of the vocals and the use of the music. This is also very important as it fills you with a great sense of pride and well-being and this is exactly what love does.

It’s almost as though he wants those

that have not been in love, or are not in love, what it feels like and the way he gradually puts this into the song itself is both classy and very good.

I think its an excellent track, from the heart and one that he was no doubt proud of and one that Westlife were very proud to perform.

kevin Dizon says :

This brings back my childhood memories Even if it’s already 2019, their songs still make me wanna go back to being a kid. Growing up, I was listening to their songs and almost I still memorize the lyrics. Giving me chills to my spine Best boyband ever

Genevieve says :

re : Ronan was married and at the time I think his wife had just given birth to their first child
personally, it wasn’t their usual way of singing I guess, but it just had some alteration from their manager.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1426101309080831/k2311a1026/10.26.10