OnCor Lasagna with Meat Sauce  » Food  »
  • I decided that if I ever make one, I want something quick and pre-made, the heat-&-eat kind

• by Lorianna
      Let me begin by saying that I am not a big fan of lasagna. I don’t believe it is worth the time to make from scratch, so I wouldn’t want to do that.

That’s why I have tried

this frozen lasagna product: I decided that if I ever make one, I want something quick and pre-made, the heat-&-eat kind.

OnCor Lasagna with meat sauce turned out to be exactly what I wanted.

Just like with other ...

• OnCor frozen products I’ve tried, all I had to do was to preheat the oven, put the dish in, and set the timer for 1 hour.

After that, the nice thick steaming lasagna was ready to serve.

As

to the taste, well, to me, it was “edible”; like I said, I am not a lasagna fan.

To my husband, who likes the dish much more, it was “good.

” I am sure we will buy this product again.

quick note by anonymous :

We had it for dinner my choice it was yummy and fast .it’s a keeper at my house.tip cook covered for first 30 minutes.then uncover.

Rob says :

re : I decided that if I ever make one, I want something quick and pre-made, the heat-&-eat kind
    I just served the party size On-Cor deluxe lasagna with meat(?) sauce for the first time. Normally if we are eating frozen lasagna it’s Stouffer’s.

I have to say On-Cor is absolutely inedible. Mush for noodles, some fine grainy substance that must be meat(?) and bland sauce. The only discernible flavor in the pan of swill was that of the sparsely applied mozzarella topping.

The 16 and 17 year old boys it was served to were commenting they would have been happier not eating I gave what was left (most of the pan) to our two resident German Shepard dogs and they wouldn’t eat it These dogs frequently eat and enjoy roadkill

Based on what I now believe to be On-Cor’s standards I will look for the blue and white banner and avoid any products bearing that trademark.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272502130900428/k2311a0225/2.25.07