Falling Down (song) by Avril Lavigne  » Music  »
  • Because of that meaning I love this song with all my heart
  • Another reason why I like it is because the song is overly cool from start to finish

• by grecy

The meaning of this song is very deep. It takes me a thousand times before I could be able to get the meaning. I am not sure if Avril is the song writer of this song, but if she is, then she deserves to be applauded for writing this one. For my point of view, this song is about life or life of a young people mostly the age of Avril during the time this song was

released. It is about life and the problems that she encountered. She is determined that she is not feeling negative about the wrong things she had done, for her it is just right for her to made a mistake and learn from it.

Because of that meaning I love this song with all my heart. It is one of my feel good songs whenever I am down. I heard it was played in the movie Sweet Home Alabama.

• For me, this song is full of acceptance that life is not always at the top of the wheel. In real life, life is full of hardship and it is in you if you treat it negatively or positively. You will not appreciate the how it feels to be on top if you will not hit the ground.

Another reason why I like it is because the song is overly cool from start to finish. The melody is

slow and it only flows fast when the chorus part is being played with drums. I love the sound of the drums in the chorus part; this is the reason why the song is cool to hear. My favorite part is when Avril is singing “down, down, down” and the only instrument playing in the background is the strumming of guitar. This is the coolest song from Avril Lavigne and with this one she made a best vocal performance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1426101308970831/k2311a1026/10.26.10