Why (song) from Avril Lavigne  » Music  »
  • I love the guitar and I love Avril’s voice
  • I like the strumming of guitar, if I know how to play guitar certainly I am playing and singing this song now

• by grecy

I am a fan of this song coming from Avril Lavigne. It was made popular somewhere in 2002, a follow-up single coming from her album Let Go. I love the guitar and I love Avril’s voice. It is good that they done it in acoustic. It is just perfect to be sound acoustic, I never imagine it been played with other musical instrument but guitar.

The song is about love, obviously asking questions about why love seems so right then something went wrong. The lover that Avril was singing about seems hurting her instead of loving her.

She is sad to feel that the love you knew is not holding on to you. However, at the end of the song, she is sure about what she feels and she is not letting go of their relationship whatever happens.

It takes long hours before I got the meaning of this song. I have to play it over again to absorb what it is. The first time I hear it I do no care about what is the real meaning of it, rather, what attracts me is the rhythm of the song. I like the strumming ...

• of guitar, if I know how to play guitar certainly I am playing and singing this song now.

Not only that, the song is perfect for Avril. The lyrics is perfect, her voice, although it is not her best vocal but it sounds great. It seems she is enjoying the song. Even the part where she sang the high pitch part at the final chorus is with energy. Moreover, my most favorite part of the song is the end part, which is also the final chorus until the song fades. The song ends just like that.

It started with the word why and ended with the word why. It sounds unique and even it is simple as that, it has a strong appeal to me and I always remember this song because of the ending. Some of the songs, there are instrument left at the very end of lyrics, while this one it ends with the word why. Her voice is gone as well as the sound of guitar. It leaves me hanging and wanting to listen more. The end part makes me hungry to listen over again. Avril rocks this one!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1426101308920831/k2311a1026/10.26.10