Sudafed Non-Drowsy Formula  » Medicine  »
  • I found that the Sudafed was very easy to take
  • That was a huge benefit because I normally have a problem swallowing pills
  • It seemed like a reasonable cost to make the symptoms go away so I could get my work done and with a clear head
  • I highly recommend this product for anyone having these same issues

• by Dawn

When allergy season hits me, it hits me hard. I have very bad allergies and I need something that will knock it out so that I can keep on going through the day. My doctor suggested that I try Sudafed and I choose the non-drowsy formula so that I could continue to work through the day. I paid $6.47 for a box of 20 caplets.

I found that the Sudafed was very easy to take. I didn’t have a hard time swallowing the pills because they were small and they were coated. They went right down. That was a huge benefit because

I normally have a problem swallowing pills. It took an hour or so before I started to feel the affects of the Sudafed working, but it did finally kick in and I felt much better. I only had to take one dose in the morning and I felt fine the rest of the day. It was a great relief to have something that worked well for me. Allergies really get to me and I need something that will work hard on them so I can continue to work. I can’t afford to miss work as most people can’t. The non-drowsy formula was great. I would like to try the regular formula as well to see if it works better. I will stick with the non-drowsy right now though because I just don’t like medications that completely control my body.

I would suggest that you use Sudafed for allergies or try one of the cough and cold formulas as well. It worked great for me and I am sure that it will have the same results for you. It is a great formula and I make certain that I have some in the medicine cabinet at all times. I also took a box to ...

• Sudafed Non-Drowsy Formula
      work so that I would have them available there in case I needed them. I haven’t had to use the ones that are at my job yet, but it is nice to know that I will have them there if I should find that my allergies kick up during the day. I would purchase this product again because the medication was really good. It worked just as it was supposed to and that is all I can ask. I was well pleased with the pricing as well. It seemed like a reasonable cost to make the symptoms go away so I
      could get my work done and with a clear head. I highly recommend this product for anyone having these same issues. I wouldn’t be without them now. I would recommend that you speak with your doctor before taking any over the counter medications though. This is especially true if you are already taking medications for anything. It can be dangerous to mix medications and you should be sure that you are taking the right things that will mix with whatever you are already taking. Your doctor will be more than happy to tell you if the Sudafed will mix well with your other medications.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2626101308840831/k2311a1026/10.26.10