Sucrets Cherry Sore Throat Lozenges  » Medicine  »
  • I was just curious to see if they worked any better than the other brands that I have purchase in the past and these were at a fairly low cost so I wasn't really losing anything to give them a try
  • I found them at the grocery store in the over the counter medication aisle
  • I like the plastic case and therefore, it convinces me that the product does have it's benefits
  • I would recommend these throat lozenges to anyone who needs to have a cough drop handy
  • I know that it may be silly to care so much about the casing that it comes in, but that is just the way I feel about it

• by Dawn

I have seen Sucrets on the market ever since I can remember. They have been the throat lozenge that thousands of people look to when their throat is sore and scratchy. I was just curious to see if they worked any better than the other brands that I have purchase in the past and these were at a fairly low cost so I wasn’t really losing anything to give them a try. I found them at the grocery store in the over the counter medication aisle. They cost $2.73 for 18 lozenges.

I opened the box as soon as I got in

the car and popped one of the lozenges in my mouth. The lozenge tasted good. Cherry is my favorite cough drop flavor. I then let it melt in my mouth. It did help with my sore and scratchy throat about as well as other cough drops have in the past. I liked the flavor and they did help my throat and at a slightly higher cost than my usual brand of throat lozenge. The slightly higher cost was offset for me by the fact that the lozenges comes in a plastic case that is suitable to put in my purse. They are easier to find there than the other types of lozenges that I have because they come loose and get lost in the bottom of the purse, never to be found again. I like the plastic case and therefore, it convinces me that the product does have it’s benefits. I was sold on them.

I would recommend these throat lozenges to anyone who needs to have a cough drop handy. The plastic case makes them well worth the few extra cents that you pay for the lozenges over other brands. It is a good throat lozenge, though it doesn’t really do anymore ...

• Sucrets Cherry Sore Throat Lozenges
      than the other brands do, it is worth the money spent on them and I would purchase them again and probably will. I need something with me at all times because I never know when my throat is going to act up and I will be thrown into a coughing fit along the way. Having Sucrets on hand just makes it easier for me. I don’t have to worry about them coming unwrapped in the bottom of my purse or getting dirty from having fallen in the bottom of the purse because they are secure in the plastic casing. I love
      this little plastic casing and the Sucrets are great as well. I know that it may be silly to care so much about the casing that it comes in, but that is just the way I feel about it. It is a handy little tool that comes with the lozenges and makes it much easier to deal with. If you haven’t tried Sucrets, you should give them a try. It is well worth it and you will be glad you tried it. Chances are that at least one of your grandparents used these lozenges. You may as well carry on a family tradition.

Alice Figueroa says :

re : I know that it may be silly to care so much about the casing that it comes in, but that is just the way I feel about it
I have used this product, Sucrets Cherry for a lot of years and it has truly given me good results, I would give it a hi rating and recommend it to anyone having a really bad sore throat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2626101308810831/k2311a1026/10.26.10