Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protector 180 mL/6 FL OZ liquid
  • I just recently discovered it, when I bought the Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner bottles
  • In fact, I think it’s the creamiest texture of a Herbal Essences product that I know
  • I know leaving it on takes getting used to, but the solution really takes care of itself

• by RichieMogwai

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

You should try the Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protector! If you suffer periodically from split ends, this one is for you. I just recently discovered it, when I bought the Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner bottles.

Honestly, I didn’t know that there was a leave-in or leave-on hair conditioner or protector. I was just used to using shampoo, rinse, then conditioner, rinse. Doesn’t anyone?

And I don’t know about you, but I just have to use a conditioner to follow my shampoo regimen. I find that my hair just isn’t performance

level unless I do the two-step daily ritual. Since my scalp is one of the fastest drying known to man, washing my hair daily helps keep it moisturized. In fact, every time I wash my hands, I make sure I rub the excess water on my lock of hair, to control the dandruff situation.

Like every Herbal Essences hair solution, Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protector is so creamy. In fact, I think it’s the creamiest texture of a Herbal Essences product that I know.

With red raspberry and satin flavor, it smells so ...

• nice, too. I just love fruity smells. Fortunately, the smell of this leave-in hair protector is gone before I leave the house, at least from what I can smell. I cannot say the same for the shampoo version, which really stays on, smelling beautiful even when I’m already waiting for the bus.

But here’s the trick, once you use the corresponding Long Term Relationship conditioner, it seems to break down the scent extension of the shampoo a bit. All the more reason, I can’t shampoo without subsequently applying conditioner. After all, don’t you find

it weird to sit next to a male in the bus and smell a fruity, floral scent. So there goes my damage control.

Scent or smell aside, this leave-in hair protector really does its job. Any split ends seem minimized. I know leaving it on takes getting used to, but the solution really takes care of itself. Just a little warning there: You apply this solution while the hair is wet, not when fully dry. Follow that and it’s all good!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126101308740831/k2311a1026/10.26.10