Crest 3D Radiant Mint Toothpaste  » Health  »
  • In my quest for a toothpaste that works well and whitens the teeth at the same time, I decided to give Crest 3D Radiant Mint Toothpaste a try
  • I like the Crest 3D Radiant Mint Toothpaste
  • I would recommend this toothpaste for anyone that wants to whiten their teeth a little more
  • I think that you will love the toothpaste from the taste to the results

• by Dawn

In my quest for a toothpaste that works well and whitens the teeth at the same time, I decided to give Crest 3D Radiant Mint Toothpaste a try. I really needed something that would work well to get my teeth as white as possible. I got the Crest 3D Radiant Mint Toothpaste at Walmart for $4.97 for a 7.6 oz. tube. That seemed a little high for that size tube of toothpaste, but it claimed to work well for whitening the teeth. I really had nothing to lose by using it.

The next time that I brushed my teeth, I used the Crest 3D Radiant Mint Toothpaste. It had a good taste to it. I like mint though. If you don’t like mint, you will not like the taste of

this toothpaste. I have to have toothpaste that makes my mouth feel fresh and that means that it has to have a mint taste to it. I also have to have a paste instead of a gel. Gels just don’t make me feel as though my teeth are getting as clean as they need to get. I have used regular Crest toothpaste most of my life and I haven’t strayed too far from it. I have always liked how it works for my teeth. This new formula could only improve on that. I did see a little difference in the whiteness of my teeth after using the toothpaste for a couple of weeks. I have not gotten any further than that yet so I am not sure how well ...

• it will get the teeth whiter as time goes on, but since it started working after only two weeks, I would venture to say that it would work well after a longer time period. I am going to keep on using it to see if it continues to whiten my teeth or if it is going to stop working. I am guessing that it will continue to work after a while. I like the Crest 3D Radiant Mint Toothpaste. It does everything the regular Crest does plus it does seem to be working to get my teeth whiter.

I would recommend this toothpaste for anyone that wants to whiten their teeth a little more. It is a good toothpaste and Crest has been around for many years. It is a

trusted name and I have trusted it for my teeth nearly all my life. It is a good toothpaste for everyone and I will be purchasing it again. It is worth it if it continues to work as well as it has been working on getting my teeth whiter. I think that you will love the toothpaste from the taste to the results. The price is a bit high, but it is worth it since it truly does work to whiten them. With some things, I would say that it is alright to skimp and get the store brand rather than the name brand. That isn’t the case when it comes to toothpaste. When it comes to toothpaste, you should spend the extra money because the results will show through.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3426101308690731/k2311a1026/10.26.10