Disney Wonder cruise
  • There were various resturants onboard such as Animator's Palate and Triton's which had the best steak I've ever had and a great breakfast buffet that offered among many other items

• by Anna Gibson-Farringer
      My husband and I cruised on Disney Wonder cruise for our honeymoon last summer and being that neither of us had ever been on a cruise we didn’t know what to expect. Disney exceeded our expectations greatly from the beginning.

Our stateroom was

large with a window and equipped with not only the basics, but a large bathroom as well.

We were worried that there wouldn’t be many activities for adults to be involved in.

We needn’t worried.

There were lots of things to do such ...

• as The Vista Spa, adult pool, wine tasting, Palo, and clubs (however most of them closed by 10 p.

m.

) The ship also had plenty of shopping and broadway shows.

There were various resturants onboard such as Animator’s Palate and Triton’s which had the

best steak I’ve ever had and a great breakfast buffet that offered among many other items; pancakes, waffles, eggs, hash browns, fruit, bacon, and muffins.

All in all, it was a great cruise with lots of things to do.

We would definately go back.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 42502130850428/k2311a0225/2.25.07