Motorola Milestone cell phone  » Phones  »
  • I like very much that the 3G connection is very strong and the navigation is with no interruption
  • First time I seen this phone I noticed that this is not an ordinary cell phone, and should not be treated like one
  • I think that design can be improved to be in trend with most recent smartphones from Motorola, and, for this, it is hard to love, at least for the users that aspect is essential

• by Mihaela

Finally I have my first business phone. This is a Motorola Milestone and I am very happy, that at last I will use a compact, with very good functionality and great options in photo and video applications.

I am really glad that the 600 MHz processor and RAM memory is more that enough for the Android operating

system to work very well and for the eventually options that I will install in the future for sure.

Because I travel in most part of the week with my car, the most importing thing for me is that the GPS receiver is very reliable and trustworthy.

I like very much that the 3G connection is very strong and the navigation is with no interruption.

I use a lot of times the Wi-Fi option when I’m at home to connect to my wireless router.

First time I seen this phone I noticed that this is not an ordinary cell phone, and should not be treated like one.

It has a design business, pleasant environments,

• Motorola Milestone cell phone
      and materials used are exceptional.

The screen is large enough to write text messages and stay in touch whit my friends and my business partners.

Battery is stronger than most batteries which I tested and, after two days of tests, sometimes with cable data in computer does not require loading.

I think that design can be improved

to be in trend with most recent smartphones from Motorola, and, for this, it is hard to love, at least for the users that aspect is essential.

In the past I used complex phones but I like this one better because it offers me everything I need, and for that I truly recommended for all how love business cell phones.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3726101308290731/k2311a1026/10.26.10