www.tumblr.com  » Web sites  »
  • For me tumblr is one of the best and one of my favorites
  • My tumblr's dashboard is filled with interesting updates and articles
  • I always enjoy posting photos and articles at tumblr because I like the feeling when I see other people visit on my site
  • I even recommend this site to my friends, they also like it

• by chikois

I finally found a blog, that is easy to manage and easy to drive traffic in my websites. I love tumblr. I even think that tumblr is more addicting than facebook, though tumblr is something similar to twitter. Well, there’s a lot of social network and blogging sites.. For me tumblr is one of the best and one of my favorites.

Tumblr helps me promote my blogs.. In other words, tumblr helps me

driving traffic to my blog sites. That makes my blogging more fun. I really like this site because it acts as my news feeds from different fields of knowledge and interests. I always get the latest updates and news. From music to movies, from books to comics, from local news to international news, from science to jokes and a lot more. I actually follow a lot of people in tumblr. My tumblr’s ...

• dashboard is filled with interesting updates and articles.

I always enjoy posting photos and articles at tumblr because I like the feeling when I see other people visit on my site. They will post or comment, they will even like some of my posts and they will even drop by to say hi. People there are really friendly. I even made a couple of friends, another reason to stay active.. And if you stay

active more people will discover your blog and people will follow you. Just like twitter but probably this is more better and faster than twitter.

I really like this site. I even recommend this site to my friends, they also like it. So, if you have a blog and you want to drive more traffic.. Well, try tumblr. I keep on checking my analytics and the results shows that my visitors came from my tumblr site.

Nurul Syafiqah says :

re : For me tumblr is one of the best and one of my favorites
    Definitely a favourite It’s so easy to make new friends and get content. Long gone are the days of actually thinking of what to write. You don’t even really have to write anymore, simply just reblog and get pictures, videos and such.

The best thing about tumblr is the high interaction. I used to think how I`m ever going to have anyone read or view my blog but with tumblr, the system does it for you.

Sanzenin9 says :

I have tried tumblr once or twice, both with different accounts because I keep forgetting my password. For the first few weeks, I always enjoy it, but later on, I get bored from the routine. I noticed that if you want your blog to be popular you need photoshop skills so you could post new and interesting photos almost everyday. I do not have such skills nor do I have the time to edit photos as much.

How exactly were you able to attract visitors?

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2026101308280731/k2311a1026/10.26.10