Sensual Amber Perfume by Bath and Body Works  » Perfume  »
  • The fragrance is a little strong but not overly so, and within an hour of wearing it, people around me remarked that it was a delicious-smelling perfume and asked me where I purchased it
  • This is now my very favorite perfume, and I think everyone should at least try it out

• by littlelily

While visiting New York for a business trip, I stopped by a Bath and Body Works to purchase a gift card for a friend. Of course, I couldn’t resist looking around a bit, and a friendly employee helped me pick out a fragrance she thought would match me best.

She showed me the attractively packaged Sensual Amber perfume and explained it was an Oriental fragrance with many undertones. I purchased it and spritzed some on to try it out.

The fragrance is a little strong but not overly so, and within an hour of wearing it, people around me remarked that it was a delicious-smelling perfume and asked me where I purchased it. It lasted for about five hours, and the smell does not “sour” or change undesirably (unlike a Victoria’s Secret perfume I once tried).

The fragrance itself smells wonderful, with musky vanilla, amber, and creamy scents. It is very warm, but not dark ...

• or heavy, and makes me think of cozy fireplaces at home in winter while cuddling up with a loved one. Sometimes, I can smell some floral scents, which are a little similar to the Flowerbomb perfume by Viktor and Rolf. It is a rich fragrance with many undertones to discover over time, and smells a little different to each of my friends (but they all went out to buy it!). As the name indicates, it is a
        sensual perfume as well and my male friends commented that it was “sexy” and “attractive.” On the airplane, a Duty Free salesperson remarked that my perfume was very distinctive, and told me it would be great for going on dates in the fall or wintertime.

This is now my very favorite perfume, and I think everyone should at least try it out. It is a wonderful musky yet light perfume that will appeal to both men and women alike.

Sensual Amber Perfume by Bath and Body Works

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5626101308270731/k2311a1026/10.26.10