Milo Chocolate Energy Powder Drink  » Food  »
  • During my college years I prefer to drink Milo also, most especially when I am studying because it boost my mind and I always stay awake most especially when I have to review for my exam, and Milo Energy drink really helps
  • Chocolate make us happy and energetic because it is rich with serotonin, that's why one of the best hot chocolate drink for me is Milo

• by lei

I’ve been drinking Milo Chocolate Energy drink since I was a child. This is very well known because it is rich with vitamins and minerals. My parents always telling me before that when I take this Milo Energy drink I will get taller and stronger that’s why until now I still prefer to drink it and also prepare it for my kids.

mind and I always stay awake most especially when I have to review for my exam, and Milo Energy drink really helps.It has great taste most especially when you put a little bit of sugar and powder milk, either hot or cold, any of your choice. It is a perfect combination.

Sometimes I also put this Milo chocolate powder in my oatmeal or on my rice, I am very fun of eating it together because the chocolate taste is really good. I ...

• prefer to drink this only in the morning because I want to be awake, energetic and my stomach to be relax with hot beverage like Milo Energy Drink.

Chocolate make us happy and energetic because it is rich with serotonin, that’s why one of the best hot chocolate drink for me is Milo. It has been in the market for several years and it has good benefit for everybody’s health. It is available in a sari-sari store with per sachet that

is ready to drink for 1 glass or cup of hot or cold water. This is good since you can bring this economy sachet anywhere you go, from work or out of town. It is always available in the grocery and the price is affordable. Milo is one of the best chocolate drink, the taste never fades until now and I still loved it and my family as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2726101308200731/k2311a1026/10.26.10