Yazawa Slim Body Led Book Light  » Other  »
  • Even though the instructions are Japanese, it’s not a problem as you can figure it out easily

• by TheCity

I am a voracious reader and that is why my cousin bought me a book light as a present from Japan. This is very useful to me as I share my room with my mom, and we often argue as she wants all the lights off in the room at night to protect our skin from the rays, while I often want to stay up late to read books. Of course, I seldom win the argument, and end up either reading outside where it’s hot and

where there are lots of mosquitoes, or not reading at all. This book light is perfect because it is small, and can be clipped onto the book to concentrate on where you want the light to be. The light comes out from a small hole in the book light. It’s not disturbing at all to other people, but the light is bright enough for reading while the lights in the room are closed.

Aside from being functional, it’s very well designed. Even though ...

• the instructions are Japanese, it’s not a problem as you can figure it out easily. It’s very slim, and you just need to press the silver button to flip it open and the light automatically turns on. There is a slide clip on the back for you to clip it onto the book u are reading, and you can adjust the angle of the light. The size of the light is like a very small and slim fliptop cellphone. It’s a very snazzy red,
        and the material is obviously of good quality. The only problem is that the battery is of a Japanese brand which I’ve never seen around before, and I fear that it’s going to be hard to replace the battery once it wears out.

My cousin forgot to take the tag off and I saw that the price of the light is at 980 Japanese Yen which is around USD10.25. For me it’s good value, because it’s very useful and so pretty that it makes reading more fun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1226101308190731/k2311a1026/10.26.10