Salemi Deli (Robinsons Metro East)
Robinsons Metro East 1st Level, Dela Paz Marcos Highway Pasig City, Metro Manila Philippines
  • Yes, it tastes like longganisa but I like it more than longganisa

• by chikois

My boy friend and I just love eating sausages. Well actually, believe it or not, we even had sausage for breakfast for almost 2 weeks. We just enjoy munching on German sausages, but we all know that German sausage is pretty pricey.

Thank goodness, Salemi Deli has a branch in Robinsons Metro East. Salemi Deli sells wide variety of sausages. From German sausages to Hungarian sausages, they even have Filipino sausage (that almost taste like

longganisa). They even have some cute sausages call “jamonado” available in garlic, beef and pinoy jamonado. If you want some or craving for some meat loaf with cheese, well say good bye to canned goods! Salemi sell some meat loaf with cheese (and it tastes so good. Perfect with rice.)

The good thing about Salemi Deli is. Their products has no preservatives and without MSG or mono sodium glutamate. So if you’re health conscious like ...

• me. Well, I’m pretty sure you’ll like their products. Not only that, all items/products are really affordable. Pretty good deal right? That’s why my boy friend and I always buy sausages at Salemi.

Our favorite product is their German sausage. It is only for PHP130 with 5 big sausages, vacuum sealed. We love it with Japanese curry. I also like their garlic jamonado, it really tastes and smells good. I am sure you will fall

in love with this product. Garlic jamonado even made me remember my childhood days. Well, children love to eat sweets or longganisa. Yes, it tastes like longganisa but I like it more than longganisa.

My boy friend and I are planning to eat at Salemi next pay day. They have this buy one take one sandwiches, affordable meals. We even observed/watched their staff preparing sandwiches. Sandwiches loaded with fresh vegetables and of course, their sausages.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2726101308080631/k2311a1026/10.26.10