Blackberry Bold 9700  » Electronics  »
  • This is the best phone I have ever owned to date
  • I love the trackpad because it never gets stuck like the older trackballs did, I also noticed that it is much faster than the trackballs
  • I feel like my fingers just glide over the keys and I think it would work great for all hand sizes
  • I also have noticed that the screen seems to be a lot more durable to scratches than my older one, maybe they used a different material
  • It also shows your contact picture which I like too

• by mszANH

I recently upgraded my Blackberry phone to the Bold 9700 and I am in LOVE. This is the best phone I have ever owned to date. I am amazed at how much faster this phone is than my older model.

I have had this phone for about a month so far and I have still not used all the apps & programs on it. I love the the design of this phone.

The trackpad is one of the best things that they could have put on

it. I love the trackpad because it never gets stuck like the older trackballs did, I also noticed that it is much faster than the trackballs.

I have always particularly loved the keyboards on the Blackberrys but this one is even better. I feel like my fingers just glide over the keys and I think it would work great for all hand sizes.

This phone fits perfectly into my hands, and I love the sleek design of it. I also have noticed that the screen seems ...

• to be a lot more durable to scratches than my older one, maybe they used a different material? One of the major things I love about this phone is the memory space.

I have downloaded so many apps and I still have sooo much memory available. This is great because my phone never slows down or freezes on me.

I also am in love with this camera. It is so amazing, it actually has the quality of a digital camera, so the fact that I can

carry one less item with me is appealing.

This phone also is capable of using themes, I was able to go online and download some adorable themes! It changes the entire fonts, colors, you name it. I am a text addict so another new feature they added was that all the texts are organized by contact! No more scrolling through endless texts! It also shows your contact picture which I like too.

I have not found any cons yet with this phone. Blackberry has impressed me again!

Blackberry Bold 9700

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1626101308060631/k2311a1026/10.26.10