Victoria Secret’s Pink Underwear  » Clothes  »
  • I loved Victoria Secret's product and when it comes to their underwear I like their different styles and colors
  • Because some of the Pinks underwear that I bought it was easy to lose and expand, so after a few months I wasn't able to wear it for a very long time

• by lei

I loved Victoria Secret’s product and when it comes to their underwear I like their different styles and colors. Victoria Secret’s pink underwear is made in cotton, I like the bikini style that I bought, it is fit on me and I am very comfortable wearing it. And it fits either I wear a pants or shorts.

The design and printed stuff in the underwear is not easy to fade. The garters of the underwear is durable and it is well fit in my size, I usually choose medium size for me and

it totally stunning when I wear it.

Victoria Secret’s Pink underwear is expensive but when it comes to quality its not that good for me. Because some of the Pinks underwear that I bought it was easy to lose and expand, so after a few months I wasn’t able to wear it for a very long time.

I like the color because it never fades when I wash it but the quality of the cotton is not that good. So now I carefully hand wash it to last and I can used it ...

• everyday.

But above all the style of their Pink underwear is stylist and elegant. It is branded and really in a new fashion design.

Victoria Secret’s underwear has a lot of designs when it comes to their underwear that’s why I still love to purchase some of their new products and designs. I’m still looking forward to choose some good quality of their underwear because I loved their style and printed design that is totally unique.

I purchase a 2 dozen of Victoria Secret’s pink underwear and each every style is really one of my

favorite that I am taking cared of until now. Thanks to Victoria Secret’s, well their secret is really my pleasure and they hit my taste on it.

I hope they can make a lot of perfectly design that every woman like will love it so much. In spite it is expensive the name and brand is really in demand and always available in the market and other countries.

Perfectly made for woman who loves fashions and new trends of new generations.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5526101307970631/k2311a1026/10.26.10