Lindt Dark Chocolate  » Food  »
  • Its one of the best chocolate in the world
  • I don't like chocolate that is too sweet or a lot of peanuts, cracker or fruits inside, that's why the first time I tasted this dark chocolate from Lindt, I am totally amazed and I never waste my time to purchase a lot for my family and friends

• by lei

I loved eating chocolates and one of my favorite is Dark chocolate from Lindt. I discovered this chocolate from a friend of mine, who loves to eat and collect chocolate like me. Lindt chocolate is one of the luxurious chocolate.

Its one of the best chocolate in the world. Well, I’ve tasted a lot of chocolate but Lindt chocolate has the most different taste.

I don’t like chocolate that is too sweet or a lot of peanuts, cracker or fruits inside, that’s why

the first time I tasted this dark chocolate from Lindt, I am totally amazed and I never waste my time to purchase a lot for my family and friends. It is made from genuine imported chocolate that is perfectly smooth.

For me, I don’t need to chilled on fridge. I loved it most especially after eating my lunch and dinner.

It is very fine chocolate that is perfectly meet my cravings to chocolate. This Lindt dark chocolate is one of the ...

• best chocolate I ever tasted because it is purely chocolate, and I can tell they have this excellence ingredients on it that is totally different from other brand of chocolates.

I also prefer to gift this chocolate to my relative and friends, and they admire it so much. My grandma also a chocolate lover that really appreciates the taste of it.

Since Dark chocolate is good for the heart and there not much sugar on it, it is good than other

chocolates. It is manufactured and well designed that’s why it is preciously one of my choice to gift it to my friends and co workers.

Well, I can tell it is much expensive from other chocolate but the quality of this chocolate is outstanding for me. No need to chilled it, you will appreciate the taste in every bite.

Perfectly fit for desert or snacks. Try it and you will love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2726101307950631/k2311a1026/10.26.10