Nike Traveling Bag
  • I bought this traveling bag from Nike in Abu dhabi,United Arab Emirates
  • I love to travel that's why I see to it that I have a big bag that I can perfectly fit in all of my things
  • This color black traveling bag that cost AED 160 or like USD 45
  • I like it because the style is different with 2 zippers on top, made in a imported materials and with check design on front

• by lei

I bought this traveling bag from Nike in Abu dhabi,United Arab Emirates. I love to travel that’s why I see to it that I have a big bag that I can perfectly fit in all of my things. I want bag that is not too bulky and not too small.

Fortunately, when I bought this Nike traveling bag I was very lucky because it was on sale. This color black traveling bag that cost AED 160

or like USD 45.

I like it because the style is different with 2 zippers on top, made in a imported materials and with check design on front. It just simple but stylish bag that is handy and you can bring it anywhere.

I am very proud because when I bought this bag, I feel that I am totally in fashion. It perfectly fit whatever clothes that I wear when I am using this bag.

Nike ...

• is one of the brand that I also admire because it is very athlete in style and their products are totally unique. This bag is limited only but it has different color like black, green and even pink but color black had caught my attention.

Because black you cannot see the dirt easily and no need to worry because it would be compatible in anything you wear. It is durable because I’m using it for 3

months.

The price is worth it because it is original and well made perfectly for women. You can check boutique in some selected Malls, when it comes to Nike product the design is specially made for the taste of our society.

I loved it and hopefully I can purchase another bag from Nike. The check logo originally from Nike means I have a right choice.

Check it out!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5526101307940631/k2311a1026/10.26.10