Don Joy Knee Support  » Health  »
  • Initially when I happened to rake them in my hand for the first time- I wasn’t very impressed
  • Since it was highly portable, it made it rather convenient for me to carry it along in my purse or handbag without any difficulty

• by rm002

I have always been suffering from a terrible knee pain for the past few years. Though this knee pain is always temporary, the advent of it always makes me feel miserable and inactive. The last time I suffered a knee pain, the pain had almost made me paralyzed. I was not it finding it difficult to bend down but also walk a few steps rather comfortably. So before my knee pain worsened even further, my husband immediately suggested that I use Don Joy Knee Support.

My husband who happened to use this knee support earlier seemed to quite impress with the results of this knee pain aid. This knee support was essentially an elastic knee sleeve which basically stretched across the knees t gives it maximum support. Initially when

I happened to rake them in my hand for the first time- I wasn’t very impressed. Furthermore I felt that wearing them on my knee would rather make me uncomfortable to walk or sit down comfortably. But since I was experiencing severe pain in my knees and was rather gulping down pain killers to help get some relief- I felt that using this product would prove be a right decision.

As I had already predicted, these knee supports did feel rather comfortable for the first two days. But on the third day of wearing them I was rather amazed to see that these knee sleeves were actually making me feel comfortable while I was walking or climbing stairs. Gradually within a fortnight, my knee pain reduced quite considerably making me feel ...

• totally relaxed and comfortable.

was rather thrilled after having used this knee support, because using it considerably reduced the intake of my pain killers. What was really nice about using this knee support was the fact that apart from being constructed of light weight and breathable fabric which increased the comfort level to quiet an extent, this knee support provided excellent compression of my knee joint with its high quality elastic knit material that did not retain any heat or sweat. In fact I had slowly got so used to it that wearing it on my knee made me walk at a faster pace that I actually did without wearing it. Since it was highly portable, it made it rather convenient for me to carry it along in my purse or

handbag without any difficulty. But the only downside of using this knee support always remained the fact that my knee pain only healed completely when I used this knee support combined with treating my knee with pain reliving gel and hot cold therapy aids and not when this knee support was used- singlehandedly.

Don Joy Knee Support according to proves to be a perfect natural aid to help heal knee pain. Apart from being totally safe, this knee pain relief aid to a great extent not only helps reduce knee pain but also minimizes the swelling in and around the knees. Easy to use, this knee support is perhaps one of the most easy and simple way to get rid of your knee pain in a rather simple and effective manner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3425101307601231/k2311a1025/10.25.10