Noxzema Deep Cleansing Cream 70 mL  » Cosmetics  »
  • Noxzema is just one of several ways to do this, and I recommend it to everybody, male or female
  • Since you don’t need water to use it daily, it’s also about the most cost-effective, time-saving and certainly most water-conserving facial cleansers I have found

• by RichieMogwai

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

If you’re used to Ponds or don’t prefer a liquid facial wash, Noxzema should work for you. I have been using Noxzema Deep Cleansing Cream for months now. I rely on it every night to completely cleanse my face before going to bed.

Noxzema is gentle and has an oil base that keeps the skin moisturized while cleaning it. It has menthol, camphor, and eucalyptus, which all contribute towards a cooling, soothing feeling when applied on the skin.

You can apply Noxzema

vigorously on your face, with fast rubbing action, helping exfoliate the skin without irritation. I also find it a definite time saver because I don’t need to use water with it, and even if I forget to moisturize or don’t have the time for it, the built-in moisturizer kicks in as well.

To apply Noxzema, I pick a small amount from the bottle using a cotton ball. Then I either rub it off with another cotton ball, or paper towel, once I have thoroughly cleaned my ...

• face with the medication. As you can see, there’s no water involved, making this application a real water saver.

For a man, you might be wondering why I seem to go to great lengths to take care of my skin more than the average male. The answer is that skin is delicate, and it doesn’t matter whether the dermis belongs to a male or female. Ultimately, wrinkles are gender-free.

The extra effort we put towards caring for our skin can only do good, if not turn

back the effects of time, so everyone must take responsibility for adequate skin care. Noxzema is just one of several ways to do this, and I recommend it to everybody, male or female.

The contents of the Noxzema bottle lasts for a very long time, as I have discovered. Since you don’t need water to use it daily, it’s also about the most cost-effective, time-saving and certainly most water-conserving facial cleansers I have found.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125101307581231/k2311a1025/10.25.10