Lypsyl Lip Balm Regular 4.3 g  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have to say that Lypsyl Lip Balm Regular is the best in its class
  • The truth is, since my Percara Pure Petroleum Jelly ran out, I have gone into a lip balm experimentation spree, until I decided to settle with Lypsyl lately
  • Even purportedly natural lip balms the likes of Burt’s Bees Beeswax don’t last as long from my experience
  • Lypsyl regular has neither flavor nor fragrance, and that’s exactly how I like it

• by RichieMogwai

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I have to say that Lypsyl Lip Balm Regular is the best in its class. And by that I mean, it’s way better than leading brand Chapstick when it comes to moisturizing capability.

The truth is, since my Percara Pure Petroleum Jelly ran out, I have gone into a lip balm experimentation spree, until I decided to settle with Lypsyl lately. It’s cheap, not too small to make it worth my lip’s while, and it works.

I am aware that most ladies are still hung up on Chapstick and for a very good reason. It comes in many different flavors, and especially for the cherry flavored one, Chapstick is rather tasty, too.

But tastiness or deliciousness is not my personal criteria for what makes a dependable lip

balm. Of course, the intensity of someone needing a dependable lip balm badly will depend on the country you’re on.

For example, I never knew lip balms existed when my family and I used to live in the Philippines, a tropical country where there’s just enough or maybe even way too much moisture in the air no lip moisturizer is really necessary.

But when we moved to Canada what with its predictable, extremely dry winters, a dependable lip balm is a matter of survival, unless anyone can live with chapped or cracked lips, which is not only itchy, they can even lead to a host of complications. This can include but not limited to dry mouth, bad breath, and even, a nasty mouth sore.

Compared to ...

• Chapstick, Lypsyl really feels good on the lips, and the moisturizing really sticks. I even think all those tasty flavors of Chapstick are nothing but a means for the manufacturer to mask the product’s incapability to retain moisture for the lips.

Lypsyl is also long-lasting. I’m still on my first Lypsyl and it’s been more than a month already, see? And to think that I apply it more than twice a day, in fact I use it at every opportunity when I’m out on the street any a freezing day.

I can never overemphasize it, nothing does the job better than Lypsyl. Even purportedly natural lip balms the likes of Burt’s Bees Beeswax don’t last as long from my experience. I

even bought Burt’s Beeswax twice in the past to be really sure about my finding. And you know what: The beeswax in it doesn’t pass my test. It even used to give me a lousy aftertaste, kind of like the taste of your own saliva when you wake up the morning after a long sleep.

So my advice to you, don’t settle for flavor when you need a good lip balm to really take care of your lips. Go for moisturizing longevity, after all, this should be the acid test for when a lip balm really does its job. Lypsyl regular has neither flavor nor fragrance, and that’s exactly how I like it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125101307571231/k2311a1025/10.25.10