Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation Anti-Shadow Eye Cream 14 g  » Cosmetics  »
  • I thought it was about time to invest once again on keeping the area around my eyes free from dark spells
  • After all, they can only make me look older, and I know that I’m not getting any younger, either
  • While women prefer to put eye shadow around their eyes, I prefer to make that same area free from discoloration
  • Unfortunately, the two leading brands of roll-on, L’Oreal and Garnier were conspicuously absent on the day I did my shopping
  • I would definitely be back at London Drugs soon to replenish my supply of Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation

• by RichieMogwai

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

To me, the Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation Anti-Shadow Eye Cream is the cheapest, and most effective of its kind. It’s only Canadian $9.99 at the London Drugs store in Surrey, but still, it was not an easy decision buying it. For the truth was, I was originally looking for the L’Oreal roll-on men’s eye cream, the one that I saw in the TV commercial starring Grey’s Anatomy lead star Patrick Dempsey.

I thought it was about time to invest once again on keeping the area around my eyes free from dark spells. After all, they can only make me look older, and I know that I’m not getting any younger, either.

While women prefer to put eye shadow around their eyes,

I prefer to make that same area free from discoloration. My goal was to make it similar in shade to the rest of my face, for I realize that it does make me look younger.

Of course, a roll-on eye cream would do a much better job because of the ease of application. Unfortunately, the two leading brands of roll-on, L’Oreal and Garnier were conspicuously absent on the day I did my shopping.

It turned out to be a blessing in disguise though, because it got me thinking that a cheaper alternative will probably do much better, when used wisely. Besides the Garnier roll-on, the last time I checked, was $19 at Zellers.

It’s still annoys me to no end, and this situation ...

• notwithstanding, when companies saturate the market with advertising and yet when you proceed to your favorite drugmart, the product is just not there. It happens a lot, but at any rate, me the consumer is not the one on the losing end here.

In fact, I ended up saving money deciding on a product that was fantastic on all counts. For such a tiny container, it never fails to amaze me how long the Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation had lasted: two months!

It’s not roll-on, but I didn’t mind. Time put my cotton swabs to the task, only using a very small amount of the eye cream each morning per application. It was not long before my visiting friends started commenting

at how bright my face looked, or how much younger looking I was. Of course, I didn’t tell them my secret!

Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation also solved one problem for me: eye bags! This formulation certainly knows how take away all the puffiness, even for someone like myself, who’s definitely eye bags galore!

With the eye shadows as well as eye bags gone, I could definitely see in the mirror that I look younger. Do you know, whiter teeth also makes us look younger?

One thing for sure: I would definitely be back at London Drugs soon to replenish my supply of Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125101307531231/k2311a1025/10.25.10