Monster Energy Drink Taurin Plus Ginseng 500ml
  • Some say it’s addicting, although I only take it, despite the craving, when I know I’ll be cramming for some hardcore research, or when doing overtime at work
  • It definitely improves my concentration and alertness, at times when these are needed the most
  • I notice that quite unlike energy tablets, the Monster drink doesn’t seem to have any hangover associated with it
  • I recommend Monster Taurin Plus Ginseng blend because I believe it is the freshest tasting of the bunch, very similar to the Cali Shandy drink that I enjoyed when I used to live in the tropics

• by RichieMogwai

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

When I first tried the Monster Energy Drink, I honestly didn’t like it. It tasted like I was taking medicine with beer in it.

In fact, my female co-workers were the first to warn me against it, telling me that taking one was tantamount to drinking alcohol in the office. The Monster Energy Drink, however, does not contain alcohol.

The Taurin Plus Ginseng flavor, my favorite of the bunch, contains, take note, 5,000 milligrams of caffeine, Carbonated Water, Sucrose, Glucose, Taurine, Sodium Citrate, Color Added, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, L-Carnitine,Caffeine, Niacinamide, Sodium Chloride, Glucuronolactone, Inositol, Guarana Seed, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Sucralose, Riboflavin, Maltodextrin, and Cyancobalamin.

That’s a lot of ingredients for an energy drink. It’s like a cocktail of energy-inducing chemicals designed to shock the human body, and keep it awake over the long stretch. I

don’t like Rockstar, no doubt, Monster’s chief competitor.

No matter how many times I take Rockstar, I just can’t fall in love with it. But for the Taurin Plus Ginseng Monster, it was just a matter of time! I actually have a craving for it. It just has this almost champagne-like, candy-like taste to it that’s really refreshing. By now, all the medicine-like after taste has mysteriously disappeared, and I just don’t know why?

However, I cannot say the same for the other flavors, which I don’t even look for in the store shelves. Some say it’s addicting, although I only take it, despite the craving, when I know I’ll be cramming for some hardcore research, or when doing overtime at work.

It’s really effective. One can, and that’s all it ...

• takes. I very seldom take another can, unless I only slept four hours the night before. In this case, the two for $5, or the buy-one-get-one-free deal that 7-Eleven and other convenience stores offer from time-to-time comes in handy.

It definitely improves my concentration and alertness, at times when these are needed the most. Surely, this much caffeine in a drink has to be put to good use. I notice that quite unlike energy tablets, the Monster drink doesn’t seem to have any hangover associated with it.

Perhaps one thing that most people don’t know is that it’s loaded with vitamin B complex, like Niacinamide in particular, or vitamin B3. This vitamin is very good for the skin, in fact when I take vitamin B3 or niacin for short, and in its purest form

at that, I can immediately feel that tingling, slightly burning sensation on my skin, which goes away quickly by the way.

It’s kind of a rush, and when it goes away, it leaves my skin, especially my face, glowing. That’s why my skin texture is different when I’ve taken my favorite monster beverage for the day.

I recommend Monster Taurin Plus Ginseng blend because I believe it is the freshest tasting of the bunch, very similar to the Cali Shandy drink that I enjoyed when I used to live in the tropics. No matter how great tasting though, let me caution everybody to drink it in moderation, and only when needed. You don’t want to be Superman all the time, do you?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3425101307521231/k2311a1025/10.25.10