Schick Xtreme3 Sensitive For Men Razor
1.0
  • I did not like how I was informed in the label that the blades flexes but I did not experience it in real life
  • This is what I like about Gillette because you only need to swipe the razor once
  • This is my first complain about Schick--not convenient and reliable when you use it

• by ibizaspain

I have to buy a new razor when I was stationed in Manila for several months. I traveled without complete things. I have to shop basic stuffs like toothbrush and razor. There are times when Gillette is not available. I have tried Schick one time and I did not purchase the generic disposable types but rather the Xtreme3. This product was enclosed in a packed and it has a green handle.

I am comfortable with Gillette before because of how the blades were positioned. I picked this brand because it carries with it three blades and it stretches while you shave. However, I did not like how stable the blades were when you will use it. With Gillette, the blades alternately shoves the hair making

shaving more comprehensive. I did not like how I was informed in the label that the blades flexes but I did not experience it in real life. The surface around your jaw is a very sloped area that you normally had to swipe it with razor not once but twice or more. This is what I like about Gillette because you only need to swipe the razor once. With Schick Xtreme3, it has three blades yet it is not capable of cutting the hair in one stroke. You can feel that the blades are not moving contrary to what it claimed that it does when you shave. This is my first complain about Schick–not convenient and reliable when you use it. This cannot deliver a one-stroke ...

• shaving too when you use it in other parts of your body. When you use it in your private parts, armpits or legs, it is not reliable. Sometimes it can cause cuts when you use it in those areas.

The quality of the blades are not that sharp. How well the blades are positioned is one thing but the most important part of it is how sharp the edges are in order to effectively cut the hair. Gillette has this refined sharp blades which are high-grade. But with Schick, it is stiff. One of the reasons why it takes so many strokes before your can take off your facial hair is because of the quality of the blade. It is also provided by this brand

that the blades are infused with Vitamin E and Aloe which delivers a moisturizing experience when you shave. I find this partially true. When my razor my new, I felt it a little soothing however it dries after several days. It does not have that lasting effect. The holder of the razor is not that durable too compared to Gillette. It is not has hard and as stiff.

This razor is semi-disposable for me. It can only provide hydration through its Aloe and Vitamin E content for a couple of days. The blades are not placed strategically nor it works correctly on areas like your jawline and other body parts. And with a not-so-sharp blades, this is totally a waste. I still have to stick with Gillette.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125101307261131/k2311a1025/10.25.10