Philips 7000 Series Blu-Ray Disc Player
  • My brand is JVC but I tried a different one although I had a previous problem with Philips
  • You can use special glasses to experience 3 dimensional movie experience at home
  • I got myself a 3D TV and I bought one movie on Blu Ray which was released on 3D
  • The thing that I fully appreciated with Philips is the quality of the player which continuously provide amazing fast-paced motion pictures
  • One convenient feature is the adjustable position of subtitles which you can change from top to bottom

• by ibizaspain

The player has significant changes in the history of DVD players. My friend suggested that I should try purchasing Blu Ray DVD because it really offers something different compared to the old DVD players. Since I gave my old player, I went to the market to purchase this player among all other brands. My brand is JVC but I tried a different one although I had a previous problem with Philips.

This player has full HD 3D capacity. It delivers faster displays. This, I was so excited to learn. You can use special glasses to experience 3 dimensional movie experience at home. However, there are limitation to this modern offer from Philips. Obviously you need to have a 3D-enabled television for this to be fully appreciated. When I was reading the features of this player, it was as if everything is capable of

giving you superior quality entertainment without necessary upgrades with the pair TV. This is one thing I was dismayed of. A 3D DVD player is only applicable with a 3D TV. Also, only movies offer on Premium 3D

on Blu Ray can be watched on high quality. Ordinary DVD movies are not applicable. Thus, there are two limitations with this player before you can fully appreciate 3D experience– a 3D capable TV and movies released on Blu Ray with 3D set-up. I got myself a 3D TV and I bought one movie on Blu Ray which was released on 3D. The experience was incredible and indeed the displays is more real life. The thing that I fully appreciated with Philips is the quality of the player which continuously provide amazing fast-paced motion pictures. But as to sharp image and fine picture experience, your TV should ...

• address this concerns. You have to get yourself a good TV for you to pair this 3D experience differently.

There were certain features that I was impressed with this player but I have some concerns with it too. One of the perfectly included features is wifi. Given the importance of internet right now that almost everything is sourced through the web, this is a benefit which provides ease. This is also capable of wired internet because it has “ethernet”, which is capable for LAN connections. With the incorporation of internet, this makes this player capable to access Net TV online. This is a feature wherein it is similar to Apple TV where you can rent and watch movies and TV shows directly from a wide array of catalogue. The main benefit is that you will not infer additional costs compared to getting and Apple

TV which costs additional 100 USD. You still have to pay for certain amount if you want to rent or watch movies. The main advantage of Net TV is that it is integrated in your player that controlling its function is just a mere touch from your remote control. I find it more convenient with Philips because you do not need to attach anything else. Especially if you have wifi connection, everything is fast and movie viewing is just seamless.

This DVD player is modern and innovative. The basic functions are easy to master and not difficult to navigate. One convenient feature is the adjustable position of subtitles which you can change from top to bottom. Another thing is the DivX playback although this has been introduced several years ago. The core feature that sets this apart is the 3D capability which delivers amazing entertainment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1625101307201131/k2311a1025/10.25.10