Joseph’s Studio Garden Angel with Hummingbird Figurine  » Housewares  »
  • I found the Joseph's Studio Garden Angel with Hummingbird figurine at Walmart for $65.00
  • I would recommend this statue for anyone who enjoys flower gardens
  • This is definitely one of the statues that you should consider for the garden

• by Dawn

When I was making a flower garden in the backyard, I wanted to add a little more than flowers to it. I looked around for some statues to put in the garden to give it a little extra flair. I found the Joseph’s Studio Garden Angel with Hummingbird figurine at Walmart for $65.00. That was a pretty good price for this very nice statue.

I placed the statue in the garden as soon as I got it home. I played around with it a little to make sure that I had it in the perfect spot. This is a very well made

little statue that adds a very nice touch to the garden. It just makes it feel more special out there and it makes me feel a little more at peace as well. This statue is just beautiful. I have never seen one quite like it and I had to have it as soon as I saw it. There was just no doubt about it. It was strong enough to stand up to the harsh weather that we sometimes get but it looks so delicate. The coloring is absolutely gorgeous as well. I can’t imagine not having this adorable statue in my garden now. It is just the perfect touch to the natural beauty of the garden. When I sit outside and look at the overall picture, it is very relaxing to me and I could sit there for hours. This statue makes it even more relaxing out there. I bring this statue indoors during the winter months because I really want to make sure that it is taken care of properly. I would hate to ruin it in weather when it doesn’t have to be.

I would recommend this statue for anyone who enjoys flower gardens. A good flower garden isn’t anything ...

• Joseph's Studio Garden Angel with Hummingbird Figurine
      unless you have a couple of nice statues in it. This is definitely one of the statues that you should consider for the garden. It is just so perfect for any type of garden that is meant to feel peaceful. You will love the addition to your garden just as much as I do. The statue is that something that is missing that you have been looking for. This angel looks as though she is inviting the hummingbird for a day of play. The hummingbird plays well into the statue and seems to belong right there on her fingertip. I am
      not sure who could resist this beautiful piece for the garden. If you haven’t found that last little something and you want to add the perfect touch, this is the way to do it. All it takes is a quick trip to Walmart and you will have the perfect thing to add to the garden. Once you put it there, you will wonder why you didn’t shop at Walmart for your gardening decorations before. They have a huge variety of garden statues and other gardening décor for you to choose from. This Angel is one of the top notch items for you to choose from.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5325101307081131/k2311a1025/10.25.10