Sony MDR110LP Ultra-Lightweight Headphones  » Electronics  »
1.5
  • I bought an IPod and with it came a pair of ear buds
  • I wasn't crazy about the feeling of the ear buds in my ears so I decided to purchase a pair of headphones that go over the ears
  • I found the Sony Lightweight Headphones at Walmart and the price couldn't have been better
  • The only problem is that the part that goes over the ear leans outward a bit
  • I wouldn't recommend these headphones for anyone except maybe small children

• by Dawn

I bought an IPod and with it came a pair of ear buds. I wasn’t crazy about the feeling of the ear buds in my ears so I decided to purchase a pair of headphones that go over the ears. I didn’t want to buy something expensive because I just didn’t have the money to do it. I just wanted headphones that don’t get into the ear itself. I found the Sony Lightweight Headphones at Walmart and the price couldn’t have been better. They were only $6.00 and to be honest, I wasn’t sure that they would be worth a plug nickel.

When I

got home, I tried the headphones out immediately. I put the headphones on my ears and I did like the way that felt as opposed to sticking something in my ears. The only problem is that the part that goes over the ear leans outward a bit. That means that everyone in the world could hear what I was listening to and that meant there the headphones didn’t really do much as far as what they are supposed to do. The headphones often slipped off when I was walking and running as well. I just didn’t really care for that since I usually wear the headphones for walking or running. I did use the headphones until I could afford something better though. The sound wasn’t bad considering how cheap the headphones were to start with. They got me through until I could find something that actually does what they are supposed to do. I probably wouldn’t purchase these headphones again because though they were a good price, they certainly weren’t a great set of headphones. I couldn’t have expected much from them though considering the cheap price. I don’t think I have ever seen a pair of headphones that cost that little bit of money. These might be good headphones ...

• Sony MDR110LP Ultra-Lightweight Headphones
      for a child, but for an adult, they just weren’t what they should be.

I wouldn’t recommend these headphones for anyone except maybe small children. They were certainly a good price, but it still turns out to be a waste of money. It is better to simply save up to get the better headphones. These weren’t worth the money that I spent although they did get me from one point to the next. They didn’t last long anyway. Again, that is part of the problem with buying things that are cheap. Sometimes you can get a really good deal. Most times, there is a reason that

it is cheap. I later purchased a pair of headphones from an electronics store that didn’t have the same problems that I had with this cheaper brand. I have learned my lesson and will likely never make the same mistake again. It just wasn’t worth it. I was much happier when I got the better pair and they didn’t slip off my head when jogging or walking with them on. There isn’t much of a point in having headphones that slip off every time I turned my head or that everyone else could hear. Headphones should mean that you are not bothering other people with your noise.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1625101307061131/k2311a1025/10.25.10