Loft Concept Dia Sol Sun Dial  » Housewares  »
  • I like old fashioned things and that includes in my garden
  • It cost $55.00 and it was just as cute as it could be
  • I decided that it was exactly my style and so I purchased it
  • I love sitting outside in the midst of the garden as well
  • If you are picky about what goes into your flower garden, you will definitely find that this sun dial will suit your tastes

• by Dawn

I like old fashioned things and that includes in my garden. I love the look of the old times things. It reminds me of history and history is one of my favorite subjects. I saw a sundial for sale at Walmart. It cost $55.00 and it was just as cute as it could be. I decided that it was exactly my style and so I purchased it. I put the sundial in my yard as soon as I got home.

I love the look of the sundial. It is made of cast aluminum and has the color of copper so that it looks like the antique that it is supposed to be. Adding this sundial to my flower garden gave it that extra something that it needed.

Flowers are a natural beauty on their own, but enhancing the garden with a garden decoration makes it even more personal and special. I love sitting outside in the midst of the garden as well. It’s such a nice feeling to sit and look at all the flowers with the sundial right in the center of it all. I added some climbing plants to the garden in hopes that the climbers would wrap around the pedestal of the sun dial. That is exactly what happened and it looked even better than before. This is a nice and sturdy piece as well. I am not at all worried that the elements of spring and summer weather will destroy it. I do, however, bring it inside during the ...

• winter months so that it stays looking nice for many years to come. I am afraid that if I leave it out in the winter weather, it will rust out and be of no good to me in the future. I look forward to many more years of seeing this beauty in my flower garden.

I would recommend this sun dial for anyone that wants to add a nice touch to their flower garden. It is a nice touch and I am glad that I purchased it. I hope to never have to, but if I need to ever replace this piece, I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase it again. Even one summer of use has made it well worth the money that I spent to buy it.

If you are picky about what goes into your flower garden, you will definitely find that this sun dial will suit your tastes. It has a classic look and one of the most enjoyable additions to the garden that you will ever have. It even looks nice alone on the porch without the flowers. It is a very versatile piece of garden décor that you will love to have in your garden. This might not be a top dollar item, but it certainly is a great piece to add. Give yourself a little bit of extra enjoyment from your yard by adding nice garden décor. You will find a huge variety of garden décor at Walmart that will suit every taste. The sun dial is just one of those pieces.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5325101307041131/k2311a1025/10.25.10