Oakland Living Stepping Stone  » Housewares  »
  • I bought some stepping-stones for the garden called the Oakland Living Stepping Stone
  • I thought they would add a nice touch to the garden and make a cute conversation piece
  • I bought several of each and they cost me $23.03 per stone
  • I do have a problem with the kids thinking that they are really something they are supposed to step on
  • Walmart has some of the best garden decorations that you will find and at very reasonable prices

• by Dawn

I bought some stepping-stones for the garden called the Oakland Living Stepping Stone. These are just as cute as they can be, but I didn’t buy them for actually stepping on. I thought they would add a nice touch to the garden and make a cute conversation piece. These stepping-stones have a foot on them. There is a left foot stepping stone and a right foot stepping-stone. I bought several of each and they cost me $23.03 per stone. They are not made of stone though.

I put the stepping-stones through out the garden to make it look like footprints across the entire garden. It looked very nice, much nicer than I expected it to. I do have a problem with the kids thinking that they are

really something they are supposed to step on. It’s okay as long as they don’t step in the mulch and everything else. The stepping-stones are nice and they are durable as noted by the fact that the kids have abused their right to walk on them. They can be used for walking on so I wasn’t too concerned with that part though. They are more for decoration than they are for a walkway though. They add a very pretty touch to the garden and I absolutely love them. They have a bronze color to make them look a bit more antique which is the look that I was going for when I put the garden in. I wanted something that looked a bit old fashioned and this ...

• helped do the trick. I had also purchased the sundial that they had and it all went together perfectly. I am very pleased with this purchase.

I would recommend these stepping-stones for anyone that wants to add a nice touch to their garden. I would also recommend that you purchase the sundial that Walmart also has available because it all matches and brings everything together perfectly. I am happy with my purchase and I am sure that you will love it as well. It brings everything in the garden together. I would also suggest that you don’t get too upset if people actually want to walk on them. They are sturdy enough for that and you shouldn’t have any problems if someone does walk across them. You will

be pleased with how well they hold up under the pressure.

I would suggest that you bring these in for the fall and winter months though. They can easily rust and you don’t want to waste money like that. Money doesn’t grow on trees as we all well know. Wasting it by leaving these decorations out during the fall and winter. All that weather can easily ruin the same look for next years garden. You will truly enjoy these steppingstones as much as I have since I purchased them. Walmart has some of the best garden decorations that you will find and at very reasonable prices. These steppingstones are just a small part of the things that you can choose for the garden. They make the entire garden come together.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5325101307031131/k2311a1025/10.25.10