EZ Grill Tailgate Size 3 Disposable Grill  » Housewares  »
  • I like to go camping but I don't like to have to carry a grill with me
  • I found some great disposable grills at Walmart for $25.00 that would work well
  • The only problem is that I couldn't cook a lot on the surface because it just isn't very big
  • I would definitely purchase it again because it was a nice way to get the food cooked and then just clean up by throwing the grill away
  • I think I may even get one to keep on hand just in case

• by Dawn

I like to go camping but I don’t like to have to carry a grill with me. I wanted something that could easily be carried with me and then thrown away when I was done with it. I found some great disposable grills at Walmart for $25.00 that would work well. They have everything you need to grill your food. The charcoal is even included.

I used these grills and found that they were very easy to use. I easily lit the disposable grill and put the food directly on the top. It cooked the food very well. The only problem is that I couldn’t cook a lot on the surface because it just isn’t very big. It is a good grill to cook for one or two

people, but you wouldn’t want to use it for cooking for a big picnic. It worked great for the camp out though. It stayed burning long enough to cook what I needed for dinner and it would have kept cooking for much longer. It was very easy to light, which is something that I greatly appreciated. I don’t usually like cooking with charcoal because I have a hard time getting it lit and keeping it lit. I didn’t have that problem with this grill though. I would definitely purchase it again because it was a nice way to get the food cooked and then just clean up by throwing the grill away. The most important thing to remember is to wait to throw the grill away. It ...

• has to cool down and burn out before you throw it in the trash or you could catch the trash on fire. That is never good.

I would suggest that anyone who wants to have a mini-cookout to buy this tailgate grill. It is great for many things. You can take it to tailgate parties, camping or just to have a quick cookout in the backyard. You won’t have too much cleaning up to do afterwards either. It is a great little grill that serves its purpose and then disappears from your life. You don’t have to mess with figuring out how much charcoal you need either. It is all measured out and already in the grill. The greatest part is that the charcoal used is all natural

product which will burn better and keep the environment safer from more contaminants. You will enjoy this grill and you will absolutely love how easy it is to transport from one place to the other. It is a great invention that I will purchase again. There is not need to take an entire grill with you when you go camping or what not. There are more uses than you realize when you purchase the grill. If I need a grill for just two of us, I will purchase this grill again instead of having to worry about cleaning up an entire grill. All this and getting that great charcoal flavor all make this an awesome buy. I think I may even get one to keep on hand just in case.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5325101307001131/k2311a1025/10.25.10