Electrosol Finish Powerball Tabs  » Housewares  »
  • I paid $4.42 for the Finish Powerball Tabs and there were 20 in a box
  • I think that when you use the dishwasher, all the dishes should come completely clean
  • That isn't always the case and that is why I decided to try another type of dishwasher detergent
  • I would recommend Electrosol Tabs for people who have dishwashers

• by Dawn

I use my dishwasher nearly everyday and I want to make sure that I get my dishes as clean as possible when I wash them. I have tried several different brands of dishwasher dish detergent and Electrosol is one of them. I paid $4.42 for the Finish Powerball Tabs and there were 20 in a box. That was about the normal price for a box of dish detergent so I wasn’t concerned with the pricing.

I used the Powerball Tabs the next time that I washed the dishes in the dishwasher. I hoped that it worked as well as it claimed to work because I hate when I wash the dishes in the dishwasher only to find that they are still dirty to some extent. I think that when

you use the dishwasher, all the dishes should come completely clean. That isn’t always the case and that is why I decided to try another type of dishwasher detergent. I ran the dishes through the normal cycle and waited for the dishes to cool down before trying to put them away. The dishes were clean for the most part. There was some stuck on food that would have been difficult to get clean even washing them by hand though. I was pleased with the final results because most of the dishes were clean and that was saying a lot considering that far more dishes were still dirty after using my normal brand. I will continue to use this dishwasher detergent in the future because it did do a ...

• pretty good job compared to other detergents that I have used in the past. I finally found one that worked very well as opposed to kind of well. There is a big difference in the two.

I would recommend Electrosol Tabs for people who have dishwashers. It worked very well for the job that it is supposed to do. I felt confident in putting the dishes away and knowing that they were clean when I did so. I will continue to use this detergent for a long time to come. I may find another detergent that works even better in the future, but this seems to do the trick on most of my dishes most of the time. I just want to get the job done and put the

dishes away knowing that they are cleaned the way they should be cleaned. I won’t say that I will never use another type of dishwasher detergent again, but it will certainly be a long while before I do try to use another type of detergent. I don’t really need to at this point, but if this detergent stops working as well as it does now, I will reconsider. Until that time, I think I have finally found the right dishwasher detergent for my needs. I think you will find the same results with this dish detergent and will find that it is a good detergent to get the dishes as clean as they need to be to put in your cupboards and to eat off of during the next meal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5325101306981131/k2311a1025/10.25.10