Glad Quick Tie 30 Gallon Trash Bags
  • I found Glad Quick Tie Bags at the grocery store and decided to give them a try
  • This was a reasonable cost as compared to other trash bags of the same caliber
  • They were definitely much stronger than the store brand that I had previously purchased
  • There was no breakage and the only problem that I had was in being able to lift them because they were so heavy
  • I would recommend these bags for anyone who needs to clean up the yard

• by Dawn

When it comes to yard work, I need a bag that is big and strong for all the debris that it will be holding. I found Glad Quick Tie Bags at the grocery store and decided to give them a try. The bags cost $7.96 for a 40 count box. This was a reasonable cost as compared to other trash bags of the same caliber. I just hoped they would work well for the job ahead that I had for them to do. Glad is a trusted name that has been around for many years. I was wondering if that name would also go on for these bags as well.

I used the bags when I raked the leaves in the yard. They were definitely much stronger than the store

brand that I had previously purchased. The bags held up well for a lot of leaves. I kept putting more and more leaves into the bags and discovered that a huge amount of leaves would fit into the bag. I was a little concerned because the leaves were a little wet from a previous rain that we had. This would make the bags of leaves much heavier and I wasn’t sure the bags would hold up under that type of stress. The bags did hold up well though. There was no breakage and the only problem that I had was in being able to lift them because they were so heavy. I was very pleased with the Glad 30 gallon bags. They were also easy to seal with the ...

• Quick Tie that allows a little more room so you don’t have to worry about filling the bag to the tippy top. Believe me, I had the bags filled to the top too. They were nearly overflowing but the bags held up under the pressure. I loved how thick the bags were because that meant more stretching room as well. I like to use as much space in a bag as I can to make sure that I don’t use too many more bags than I absolutely have to.

I would recommend these bags for anyone who needs to clean up the yard. It held up well even when I put sticks in the bag. I could see the sticks poking and waited for them to poke through but they

never did. These were excellent bags for clean up in the yard or for big trash messes. I would purchase them again and probably will the next time I run out. These bags were definitely worth the money. There are some places that you shouldn’t skimp to save a dollar or two. You should go the extra mile and purchase trash bags that will hold up to the pressure of a heavy trash job. These Glad Quick Tie bags definitely hold up under the pressure. All you have to do is get it sealed up tight which isn’t hard at all either. It is as easy as one, two three and you have a tightly sealed bag with a heavy load ready to be sent of with the trash men.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5325101306961131/k2311a1025/10.25.10