Mamy Poko Pants Disposable Diaper
  • That's the reason why I bought this diaper for the convenience of wearing it on and off everywhere since it is so easy to use
  • So for those parents who wants to give their best to their children, I strongly recommend Mamy Poko diapers for the comfort of your children and less headache for us parents

• by loreign

I am a mother of a pretty girl who’s been patronizing diapers from Mamy Poko since my daughter was born. I’ve tried different brands in the market but nothing compares to the comfort that this diaper brings to her. I can say that it keeps her skin cool since it feels like a cloth diaper and the waistband is so soft. have to say that cause she has sensitive skin and is allergic to almost any brand of diapers in the market.

We’ve been having a hard time looking for a diaper that will suit her skin type since she was born. Then we came to know Mamy Poko and what a relief for me and my husband and especially to our daughter.

My daughter is now 4 years old and only wears diaper when we go out of the house cause I don’t want her to urinate in public places. That’s the reason why I bought this diaper for the convenience of wearing ...

• it on and off everywhere since it is so easy to use. Wear it on just like wearing panties and tear off both side seams to remove. I also like the simple prints in the diaper that serves as a wetness indicator.

What’s good about this diaper is that I don’t need to change them often since it really absorbs well that enables longer usage. Like say for one diaper it will take like 3 big wetting before I help my daughter change

into a new one. Unlike other diapers when it’s already full, the urine or the waste will leak out. I must admit that Mamy Poko is one of the pricey diapers in the market but I wouldn’t mind cause I’m getting the value of my money and most importantly the comfort it gives my daughter.

So for those parents who wants to give their best to their children, I strongly recommend Mamy Poko diapers for the comfort of your children and less headache for us parents.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5425101306861031/k2311a1025/10.25.10