Victoria Secret’s Pink Love Jacket  » Clothes  »
  • I bought this Pink Love Jacket from Victoria Secret

• by lei

I bought this Pink Love Jacket from Victoria Secret. Because they were in sale I just got it for around USD 20. Well, it came to my surprise and I never expect that I can bought this Pink Love jacket.

It was totally beautiful with its color pink jacket with hood. The clothe are made with 95% cotton and 5% spandex.

The size is Medium that is perfectly fit to my body. I loved it because its comfortable to wear.

The zipper

in the front is well made quality. The embroider of Pink Love in they front is perfectly sewed with good materials of thread.

Its not too hot and it is comfortable to wear. It is compatible with a jeans or shorts on it.

I just wear shirt inside and I am wearing this pink love jacket whenever I go to grocery and make some shopping window. I loved Victoria secrets product most especially their clothe line because they have this ...

• very nice design to choose from.

It is very stylish and I feel young in fashion. The color is not fading when you wash it with powder soap.

I see to it not dry well and put some fabric conditioner since I loved the texture of the cotton that is really soft and it never change the quality of clothe even you wash it for how many times. This Pink Love jacket from Victoria secret is one of my dreams

to purchase and now that I have it I am very happy and proud that I have this branded clothes from them.

I am still hoping to check out their new designs of jacket since I am very fan of using jacket. When it comes to style and quality of clothes I want Victoria Secrets clothes.

It is totally perfect, one of the genuine and quality clothes in the market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5525101306831031/k2311a1025/10.25.10