Shu Uemura White Recovery Ex  » Cosmetics  »
  • So all in all, I'm very grateful that I came across this product and gave justice to the price it cost

• by loreign

I have been looking for a product that would reduce the dark spots on my face due to my habit of picking and popping my pimples whenever they grow or even if it has not surfaced yet. I’ve tried several products in the market from astringents, toner, cream and what not. Until one day my aunt from Taiwan brought home several Shu Uemura skincare products and is selling it to me in a discounted price which is way cheaper than the market

price. Not only that, she promised and guaranteed that the product really works since she’s using it too. I do believe her cause we do have same genes and therefore she’s also having trouble in maintaining her face with several beauty products just to help lessen and prevent pimples from growing.

Shu Uemura White Recovery Ex is filled in a small squirt container which can fit your make up kit and bring it anywhere you go. Having it in that container makes ...

• it easier to use cause you don’t have to squeeze out any cream from a tube container like other liquid products and can consume it up to the last drop so no money wasted.

Well, I apply it lastly on my face during my daily skincare routine at night and since I already have an oily type of skin I hate products that are greasy that feels heavy when applied. I have to say, it is easy to run on the skin

which looks and feels matte once absorbed and also smells good.

The product claims reduction of dark spots in 4 weeks on 44 women. I can attest to that cause I’ve really seen visible results on my face like two weeks after. However, I really did not achieve the flawless result that I wanted at least the dark spots are barely noticeable. So all in all, I’m very grateful that I came across this product and gave justice to the price it cost.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125101306771031/k2311a1025/10.25.10