Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion vs. Covergirl Exact-Eye Lights  » Cosmetics  »
  • In comparison to what I have used before, I definitely notice a much stronger definition to my lashes
  • It is easy to apply and it may sound stupid, but I like the cute purple case
  • What I would really like is the best of both worlds
  • Eyes are very expressive and, I think, happen to be one of the most interesting features on a person’s face
  • I think Lash Blast Fusion helps with this but it doesn’t do the best job that it could be doing

• by Katie Glauner

I recently decided to switch mascaras in search for something with more volume and length and ran across Covergirl’s Lash Blast Fusion. I went ahead and bought the black and so far have been quite pleasantly surprised with the results. In comparison to what I have used before, I definitely notice a much stronger definition to my lashes.

It is easy to apply and it may sound stupid, but I like the cute purple case!

However, there are a couple downsides. One downside I would say is that it’s design for removing the mascara from the bottle

part, doesn’t get rid of the clumps as much as I would like.

It does better than my last mascara from Covergirl, from the Exact Eye-Lights series, but it still has some room for improvement. Also, I really notice the added volume, but not as much the added length.

I don’t feel like there is a huge difference in length from my last mascara. Also, I feel like it “deadens” my eyes a bit, as opposed to the Exact-Eye Light Hazel that really brought them out.

What I would really like is the best of both worlds: ...

• the volume, plus the length, plus the eye enhancement. As someone who wears glasses, it is always important to me for people to be able to really see my eyes.

Eyes are very expressive and, I think, happen to be one of the most interesting features on a person’s face. I think Lash Blast Fusion helps with this but it doesn’t do the best job that it could be doing.

I also think that Exact-Eye Lights tried but failed on some other key points in their mascara technique. Another nice thing about Last Blast Fusion is that

it is easier to remove than Exact-Eye Lights.

I felt that the latter was always more clumpy and hard versus smooth, making is sometimes likely to pluck off an eyelash in the attempt of removing your mascara. All in all they are both decent and neither caused me any reactions (and I have been known to react to mascara so I am always sketchy when buying).

What we really need though is a great combo of everything we want! More length, more volume, more noticeability! After all, the eyes are the windows to the soul…right?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125101306751031/k2311a1025/10.25.10