Fruit of the Earth - Vitamin E Skin Care Cream  » Health  »
  • I love that the company does not test on animals, because I am an animal lover and deplore cruel animal testing
  • I recommend this cream to anyone, diabetic or not– it will help keep your skin smooth and younger looking

• by reviewabit

I am a diabetic patient and my foot doctor recommended I find a good cream to use on my feet, to keep them healthy and moisturized so that they do not crack or get sores and infections.

I bathe them nightly and I use Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E cream on them.

I chose this product because I have long been a fan of vitamin E preparations. The oil is great for healing scars and damaged skin. This formula has a lot of plusses. It also contains aloe, wheat germ oil, collagen and elastin– all healers and healthy skin building blocks.

It has a fresh, light scent that doesn’t overpower or irritate the skin. It is thick enough to feel completely luxurious on your feet yet not heavy or greasy feeling.

My feet always feel pampered after I apply this cream at night. I have mild neuropathy in my feet, which means that they often have weird sensations, like feeling hot or cold, or even tingly or painful. Sometimes they are extremely sensitive and it is difficult to even touch them. This cream makes it easier by keeping the skin smooth and healthy, and it there is less pressure when touching your feet ...

• to examine them if your hands have something silky and smooth on them.

I love that the company does not test on animals, because I am an animal lover and deplore cruel animal testing. They also sponsor Feed the Children. I feel that this is a company that cares, and that makes me feel good about buying their products.

Another plus is that it is not ridiculously overpriced like some similar creams. I can buy a double jar pack of this product at Walmart for around three dollars. That is a fantastic deal for such a very good product. I recommend this cream to

anyone, diabetic or not– it will help keep your skin smooth and younger looking. It works well on the entire body, but especially the hands and feet. I keep one jar at my bedside for my foot routine at night, and another in my purse for when my hands feel dry. Everyone who borrows my cream wants to know where I got it. I have only seen the double pack at Walmart and Kmart, but it may be available in other retailers as well.

It’s one of those sleeper products that not enough people know about. Give it a try and spread the word.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424101306080231/k2311a1024/10.24.10