Mitchum Anti-perspirant & Deodorant Clear Gel Powder Fresh  » Health  »
  • Mitchum products are well known for being some of the best deodorants
  • If any product could manage that, I think it would be Mitchum
  • It definitely ran out sooner than the solid
  • It didn’t last long at all, although I paid close to the same price for it
  • If they could somehow make a product that was a cross between these two, that lasted much longer than the gel, I might consider it

• by reviewabit

I’ve used Mitchum antiperspirant/deodorant on and off for years, but always bought the solid. The last time I picked some up, I accidentally bought this product, which is a clear gel that you twist up through the cap. I didn’t want to go back to the store so I just decided to keep it and give it a try.

Mitchum products are well known for being some of the best deodorants. They last and last. I

can remember an ad that suggested you could even skip a day, although I have never put that to the test. If any product could manage that, I think it would be Mitchum.

There were a few things I actually liked better about this product than the solid that I’ve usually gotten. It goes on very easily and smoothly, and it does not leave any sort of white residue on your skin or clothes. In fact, it is much like nothing is there at all.

It works just as well as the Mitchum solid, as far as I can tell. The scent is the same as the solid, but is maybe a little more potent when it is wet.

There were a few things about the gel that were not to my liking. It definitely ran out sooner than the solid. It didn’t last long at all, although I paid close to the same price for it. It ...

•   Mitchum Anti-perspirant & Deodorant Clear Gel Powder Fresh
      takes longer to dry, naturally, since it is a gel. I had to wait for a bit for my armpits to dry before putting on my clothes. I found that a bit annoying as I was in a hurry. The gel also feels cold when you first put it on, which can be a little bit uncomfortable, especially on a cold morning when you are half awake!

So overall I think this is a good product, but it’s not

the one for me. I still prefer the solid. It’s much more economical. If they could somehow make a product that was a cross between these two, that lasted much longer than the gel, I might consider it. If some store had a really, really good sale on this gel I might still buy it. I did like the way it went on so easily, but I would probably say that at full retail price, it is not worth the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424101306050231/k2311a1024/10.24.10