GNC Herbal Plus Whole Herb Fenugreek Herbal Supplement 610 mg
  • After using it for several months, I have not noticed any change in them so far
  • I think the potency of GMC brands is probably more reliable than cheaper products, so I have stuck to buying their brand
  • I cook more now with fenugreek as a spice– since I know it might be beneficial in other ways
  • Since I did get some moderate results with this product, I do recommend it for diabetics or anyone who can benefit from what it offers health wise– which is a very wide topic to cover

• by reviewabit

I am always trying out the latest natural remedies for diabetes. I came across some information on fenugreek, and wanted to see if it might help me control my blood sugar levels better. Out of character for me, I opted to purchase from a GNC store rather than my usual retail stores. Their brand was specifically mentioned in an article I read, and that influenced me to go for their brand.

I’ve used the fenugreek as a seasoning for curries

for years but never knew it had medicinal properties as well. Blood sugar control is not the only benefit– it seems that fenugreek also promotes hormonal processes. It is given to nursing mothers to increase their milk, and apparently also for allergies and asthma.

My one concern was that it would affect my menstrual periods in some negative way since it seems to affect hormones. After using it for several months, I have not noticed any change in them so far. GNC products tend to look, feel, smell and be a higher quality.

This supplement is no exception. The packaging is nice. The capsules are large, but manageable.

I did not notice any strong smells when I opened the bottle. (I was half expecting to smell curry!) I started taking one daily, in the morning, and I have noticed that my afternoon readings are somewhat lower when I take it. It’s not a dramatic difference, but it’s there.

...

• GNC Herbal Plus Whole Herb Fenugreek Herbal Supplement 610 mg
      I think the potency of GMC brands is probably more reliable than cheaper products, so I have stuck to buying their brand. If theirs creates a slight difference, then as lesser known brand might not help at all. I haven’t test that theory yet with the product, to be fair and honest.

I cook more now with fenugreek as a spice– since I know it might be beneficial in other ways. I’ve tried to see if my readings are lower on

the days I both eat it and take as a supplement. I can’t really tell, but it was fun to try.

Since I did get some moderate results with this product, I do recommend it for diabetics or anyone who can benefit from what it offers health wise– which is a very wide topic to cover. There is a lot of information on the web about fenugreek. I am just one person who tried one brand– but I feel confident in saying this is a good product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424101305940231/k2311a1024/10.24.10