Eau de Iceberg Pour Homme Perfume
  • I remember some of the shirts that I bought before was from this brand but I have tried most of its perfume
  • I sniffed the opening carefully and I like how it cascade into various citrus smell

• by ibizaspain

Even if this was due in November of this year, I was one of those who got an early sample of this perfume. I remember some of the shirts that I bought before was from this brand but I have tried most of its perfume. The appearance of this scent is basic and almost common. I checked the perfume online because the sample bottle was small and did not bear with it the exact appearance during its release. The box was black and the bottle was transparent, still with 74 on it. The cover of the bottle was black and the numbers were

also black. The overall appearance reminded me of something. It was not that striking for me. However, the winning element is its simplicity.

I was pleased with the introduction of this scent. It had bergamot, lemon and grapefruit. I sniffed the opening carefully and I like how it cascade into various citrus smell. I really thought that all of these notes, given they belong to the same family bears one smell. It would smell the same however when they are really mixed together, it will provide for a different aroma. Bergamot remained the most citrusy smell at first. Then grapefruit gives off a hard citrus fragrance. It feels like citrus oil and lemon has a different sweetness. All in all, the opening was a playful refreshing splash. It was surprising for me but at the same time sweet. The scent segues into a little green smell. This was because of violet leaf and seconds later, labdanum made it warm and heavy. Then there were hints of woody smell because of vetiver. The scent dries down with musk and amber.

Like what I have said, I like the opening because of its smoothness and how it had a rhythmic intensity. It showcased all citrus notes equally ...

• Eau de Iceberg Pour Homme Perfume
      and when it ended, it combined the entire notes. I was bewildered with the segue though because it was a clash between the aromatic elements of the scent and the woody components. Labdanum was caught in between and it added to the heavy aroma. The heart was the determining stage of the perfume as to what this particular smell is. It was during this time that woody and the aromatic smell met. Then for the base notes, musk and amber– I was not really happy with it because it did not add to the perfume except the commercial take to it. However, the smell
      ended all right. I would attribute the uniqueness because of violet smell. This has an intense green smell, it feels too strong and intense. My complain though was vetiver is the only thing that has woody smell in the scent and this is my least favorite because it is not as woody as it can be compared to cedar and or oak. The scent is lightly woody for me. Only labdanum and violet leaf was noticeable. The sillage smells like strong grassy smell. This is due on November so obviously this is for the cold season. It is appropriate because it is heavy with aromatic flavors.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5624101305920231/k2311a1024/10.24.10