Ed Hardy Perfume For Women  » Perfume  »
  • I love everything about this scent from the sweet fragrance itself to the cool bottle it comes in
  • I think you should try it for yourself , and you might be surprised at just how good it smells
  • The mixture is a perfect blend of yummy scents that will leave you smelling delicious
  • You will get noticed for sure when wearing this sugary , sexy scent
  • I really love Ed Hardy's Perfume for women

• by Gina Gott

I love everything about this scent from the sweet fragrance itself to the cool bottle it comes in. Ed Hardy is a famous tattoo artist , and his design on perfume is perfect as well. I really love the fruity floral scent. I think it would smell good on anyone. It is a nice fragrance for any age. It is just a great fun and flirty perfume with a little attitude to it. I think you should try it for yourself , and you might be surprised at just how good it smells. It is addictive. I wear this cool scent quite often. It would make a very good signature scent , because this scent will go anywhere with you.

It is made up of a lot of fun scents like : apple , mango , strawberries , and freesia petals. It also has some warm amber , musk , and vanilla pudding in it. The mixture is a perfect blend of yummy scents that will leave you smelling

delicious. The strawberries and vanilla really stand out the most to me. I always enjoy wearing this scent. It is one that just attracts compliments , even from complete strangers. You won’t be able to walk into the grocery store without someone noticing your wonderful scent. My husband is a big fan of this scent too. This is one of his favorite scents for me to wear. This is a wonderful perfume that will just make you feel more confident by spraying it on.

It last a long time too. You can spray this perfume on in the morning , and just go about your day. The scent will stick with you , and keep you smelling good for hours and hours. It usually last the whole time I’m at work , about 8 hours. I might run home and do a touch up spritz before I go out at night. The staying power of this scent is just awesome. I also love that it is a strong and powerful ...

• scent too. It is a sweet and attractive smell that just lingers around you. You will get noticed for sure when wearing this sugary , sexy scent. It is just a great treat for your senses.

The bottle is amazing. It has all kinds of cute designs on it like roses , and then some funky ones like skulls and cross bones. I love creative perfume bottles so I had to buy the biggest. It looks very good on my dresser with my perfume collection. I am very happy with it , and it was worth every cent. I bought my perfume at CVS , but you can find it at any drug store and many department stores. A good sized 3.4 oz bottle usually sells for $75.00 at CVS , but I found it on sale for half off! I would have paid full price for the 3.4 oz bottle though , after I found out how good it smells. They do sell smaller bottles too. I saw

a mini bottle at Macy’s for around $20.00. This perfume is great for any budget. I love finding deals , and this perfume is a great bargain.

I love the scent , bottle , staying power , and price of this great perfume. You just can’t go wrong in trying it out. It smells so good it is almost intoxicating. I am a big fan , and love getting compliments whenever I wear this out. I like that this is just a nice , laid back scent that is perfect for any occassion. It’s perfect for day or night wear. If you enjoy wearing fruity floral scents , then you will adore this one. It is a very flirty and seductive scent that will turn heads wherever you go. This is a good year round scent , that it one of my favorites. Try it for yourself , and enjoy. I really love Ed Hardy’s Perfume for women. It is the right blend for anyone that loves yummy scented perfumes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5624101305860231/k2311a1024/10.24.10