DMLI (drugmaker’s lab inc.) Multivitamins + Iron health supplement  » Health  »
3.3
  • I was relieved to know from my physician that this minor problem could be simply fixed through my diet
  • So far, I have yet to experience asthma and the occasional narrow breathing which occurs when I’m stressed or fatigued
  • I believe it’s true too that iron really speeds up one’s mental agility
  • Generally, iron is good for circulation and I think this is what the capsule does to my body
  • I wouldn’t recommend this iron supplement if you’re adhering to a strict diet because it increases the appetite

• by jhunie

I didn’t mind the atypical whirling episodes I’ve been experiencing since the start of this year. I associated it to my poor vision, believing my eyes might be in need for a new set of contact lenses. At rare moments, I get this light-headed feeling. My body feels like it could topple down while slightly losing its upright gait. It’s not exactly a nauseous spell, perhaps that’s how it feels like to faint as if all your vital energy had been zapped out of your body and your consciousness partly shuts down. A complete diagnostic examination of my blood revealed that my RBCs were lower than the accepted normal value. I was relieved to know from my physician that this minor problem could be simply fixed through my diet. So the intervention was to supplement the iron deficiency of my not so healthy body. I was prescribed of a certain dietary capsule, namely, DMLI which stood for drugmaker’s laboratory inc. It didn’t take long for me to restore back

the irregularity in my blood levels, fortunately. But there’s a major caveat to the drug.

It’s been months and I often make sure to take these capsules. On and off, I continued taking the capsules, but there were also weeks that I completely missed. Inadvertently, the most evident advantage of taking the iron supplement was the improvement in my respiratory health. I don’t smoke but I get into hard coughing fits during the rainy season. I guess it’s also likely for me to get an asthma attack, though seldom, every year. Lately, I managed to recuperate from colds without it evolving into a cough problem. So far, I have yet to experience asthma and the occasional narrow breathing which occurs when I’m stressed or fatigued. I believe it’s true too that iron really speeds up one’s mental agility. I felt more productive in my thought process, just don’t make me do the math. Generally, iron is good for circulation and I think this is what the capsule does ...

• to my body.

There’s a reason why I’m not a fan of taking multivitamins, by principle. This one, for instance, makes me crave for food, maybe not all the time, but frequent than the usual. The capsule, above all the great things I noted, took away my fainting spells. But turning me into a fatty is practically beside the point. I find myself hungry at midnight and food seems like an impulse that’s hard to pass. I hate bloating myself because this causes a significant effect on my digestion. It sort of halts the process and I get this bulk on my midriff while suffering from constipation. I don’t take the capsules at a daily basis, rather I alternate it with another supplement so it doesn’t cause a surge in my appetite.

I was keen at taking the iron capsule because it’s also a multivitamin. Apart from providing me a much needed dose (200mg) of iron, it contains the usual amount of vitamins that can be found in most multivitamin supplements.

My decisions on what health supplements to append to my diet could be quite random sometimes, I used to take these vitamin b complex capsules which lasted shortly. I don’t fuss anymore about buying vitamin b supplements because it’s also integrated in this multivitamin capsule. Likewise, I like that it sustains my energy levels. Not so much so to deprive me of sleep, but enough to beat the sleepy spells visiting my busy afternoons. The capsule includes a healthy dose (200mg) of vitamin c as well, so it doesn’t skip the benefit of increasing one’s immunity against disease, although, I already take a dedicated supplement for that purpose.

The capsule itself is nondescript. It’s maroon and seems fairly solid since it doesn’t stick on your tongue. You can buy it individually in some drugstores, costing way less down a dollar. I wouldn’t recommend this iron supplement if you’re adhering to a strict diet because it increases the appetite. But I suppose it’s manageable. Otherwise, it’s an effective supplement to treat iron deficiency.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424101305850231/k2311a1024/10.24.10