Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3
  • This is one of the best toners I have ever purchased for my face
  • At first, I was just going to say no, but then I asked her to recommend me a product for a problem I was having with my skin
  • But I'm happy because of that, because my skin isn't so incredibly dry either
  • I'm so used to using cheap toners, but I think this one will be my staple

• by Kim

This is one of the best toners I have ever purchased for my face! So I was browsing my Macy’s in the mall about a couple of weeks ago, and one of the Clinique’s representatives asked me if I was looking for something specific. At first, I was just going to say no, but then I asked her to recommend me a product for a problem I was having with my skin. My skin tone gets uneven after tanning, and sometimes when I break out, scars and dark marks are left on my face, and it just looks so unhealthy and uneven. I needed something that could help even out my skin, and give it a healthy glow, along with controlling the amount of oil and

shine I get by midday, and the amount of dryness I get right after washing my face and during the evening cold weathers. It’s like my skin is bi-polar, and just doesn’t know what it wants to do with itself, therefore I can’t control it’s problems! Luckily, the sales representative understood my problems, and she said that she had just the perfect product for me. She then introduced me to Clinique’s Clarifying Lotion #3! Now because of the name, I asked myself, do I really need clarifying? I mean I did want a glow, but I was afraid that this just might add on to the extra shine that I have by noon. But she convinced me that this product would control it, and I took ...

• her word for it, and I purchased it for around $20.00.

I used it the same day that I purchased it, and I honestly liked the feel of it! First I washed my face, then I let it air dry. After that, I applied this with my hands (no cotton ball or pad) on to my skin. It did tingle a bit, so I’m pretty sure it has some type of astringent or alcohol in it. But the tingling didn’t last long, maybe just for a few seconds. After that, I applied my normal moisturizer, and went to bed! I did get sort of a tight feeling in the morning, but it honestly wasn’t anything serious. But I’ll tell you one thing, within a week, my skin

was clearing up significantly, redness around my cheeks were gone, and it was looking even! And not only that, but my face has that healthy glow that I’ve been looking for for a really long time now! It’s not as oily as usual, but it does have it’s normal shine. But I’m happy because of that, because my skin isn’t so incredibly dry either! So it’s well balanced, and it looks fairly healthy! And I have sensitive skin, so I was happy that I had no irritations or bad effects with this toner. I’m so used to using cheap toners, but I think this one will be my staple.

Overall, I loved my experience with Clinique’s Clarifying Lotion Toner #3, it worked amazingly well for my skin, I recommend it!

Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124101305810231/k2311a1024/10.24.10