Apple iPod Touch 4G (8GB)
  • Everything about this iPod is amazing, I am in love with all of the new features, especially the camera/camcorder
  • Just like on the lovely iPhone, I love it
  • Now I don't know if this is legal, I haven't tried it, but I think it's crazy how they made the new iPod and the new iPhone almost identical

• by Kim

I’ve been waiting for this iPod Touch to come out for a very long time now, I was really getting impatient! I seriously sold all of my Apple MP3’s once I heard about this one coming out. Now I am a loyal Apple customer, I own (or owned) their Macbooks, iPod Nanos, iPod Shuffles, iPod Touches, and iPhones. Once the word was out that this new iPod touch would be faster, brighter, sleeker and slimmer, and with more features, of course I was sold! Now I didn’t purchase it the first day that it came out, of course not, I’m not crazy; that would cost me just way too much. But instead I gave it awhile, so that it wasn’t the hottest thing, I waited for it to cool down, so that I could get it at a

lower price. And beforehand, when I sold all of my Apple MP3s, I made about $600, and the profit I made from selling them, was solely for a new iPod Touch! Of course I have to be down with all of the newest and coolest products! There is no doubt about that! So I went to a local retailer of mine, and I was able to get the Apple iPod Touch 4G with 8GB. I didn’t need the 32GB one, I’m sure if there’s a 16GB one out, but I figured 8GB would be more than enough for me, and I was not trying to go over a certain amount of money for this! So I was able to get it at the price of $200.00. I honestly think that was a good price, considering online, I see ...

• it for like $250.00 and up! So I think I got a good deal.

I couldn’t wait to register the iPod and get started once I got home with it! I set everything up, and I was able to upload tons of music, photos, videos, and download loads of apps! Everything about this iPod is amazing, I am in love with all of the new features, especially the camera/camcorder! Although I wish that it was at the back instead of the front, there’s nothing I can do to change that, but it kinda makes me a bit paranoid to know that a camera is in my face every time that I’m using my iPod! But it’s whatever! The quality on that camcorder is amazing! Just like on the lovely iPhone, I love it! It also has a microphone! Now

you’re probably thinking what I’m thinking; you’ve got a camera, and a microphone, all you gotta do is buy an app to call people and there’s your phone on your iPod Touch! Now I don’t know if this is legal, I haven’t tried it, but I think it’s crazy how they made the new iPod and the new iPhone almost identical! Basically, this is your iPod Touch, updated and upgraded to the max, with greater quality and speed! The camera, apps, web browsing, speed, size, color literally everything on this new iPod Touch 4g is breathtaking.

I love my new iPod Touch, although I haven’t had it for long, I still plan on doing a lot more with it! It’s so complex yet simple to use, I will forever love it. So glad that I purchased it, it’s worth every single penny!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1624101305800231/k2311a1024/10.24.10